Marina Perez

She is lovely,and she opened the Missoni show!

That´s awesome,considering she is a very new face

00010f.jpg

What , she does not look sick

What do you mean she looks sick. She did better than almost any 2nd season girl. she was one of only 2 girls that did, calvin klein, prada , and jil sander. She must be doing something right. And dont forget about all the editoral that she has right now. IT vogue SM, F Vogue DS, V DS, B VOGUE IV, NUMERO SM, V TS, VMAN MS,. So please tell me who is a better model, second season, Please I am waiting

Sorry,i m italian,and i dont understand what does it mean:second season...
i m sorry if i have hitted your favourite model,it is only what i think!I saw her only on catwalk,and there,seems to be sick for her meagre face!

Meaning, the second season of her being out on the runways. ie, Spring/summer, fall/winter. Just a note too, the fact that she's doing well doesn't mean that everyone needs to like her look. I personally find her interesting, but I agree that she actually looks somewhat sicky. More strange than traditionally beautiful.

I think she is gorgeous, strong features, and I love them.Perphaps she is too intimidating or she has a very serious expression in the catwalk but I think she does not look sick.

her vman editorial with mario sorrenti is sooo sexy. i think mario could shoot anyone and make them look sexy, his style is so strong

MulletProof said:
i like those arn, you always have the best pics:( :flower:
:flower: gracias! Mi inglés es malísimo, a pesar de que entiendo lo que la gente escribe me es dificil hablar o intercambiar información con vosotros. De todas maneras y a pesar de no poder escribir en inglés me gusta mucho este foro, suelo poner fotos de mis modelos favoritas
Soy el fan nº1 de Marina:wub:

arn80 said:
:flower: gracias! Mi inglés es malísimo, a pesar de que entiendo lo que la gente escribe me es dificil hablar o intercambiar información con vosotros. De todas maneras y a pesar de no poder escribir en inglés me gusta mucho este foro, suelo poner fotos de mis modelos favoritas
Soy el fan nº1 de Marina:wub:
que lindo, yo soy la nº2 entonces :D .
si no se puede en ingles, pues en español, no creo que alguien se moleste, estas poniendo cosas de calidad :flower:

Mi castellano no es muy bueno,soy francesa pero viajo mucho por España(me encanta,es una país preciosos con la gente muy buena tambien y unas tiendas excellentes(Loewe,Victorio&Luchino etc).Me gustan muchos tu fotos,Marina es una grande modelo y ademas es muy guapa,como muchas mujeres de España que sonla mayoria belles.

Gracias,Guapetona?¿(no se si he dicho bien)

:D soy guapetón, soy hombre. Gracias por el piropo:wink:

Odette tu castellano es muy bueno:flower:

Estas son las fotos del topless de Marina para la revista VMAN escaneadas por Foversta

marinaperezvm069iq.jpg

marinaperezvm057ny.jpg

marinaperezvm040nl.jpg

i just almost had a heart atack. she looks so sexy but so natural and inocent at the same time. perfect. :heart: :heart: :heart: :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->