Marina Rinaldi S/S 2021 : Precious Lee by Txema Yeste

everything is so bad about it

Why bother getting Txema who is best at location fairy-talish bright shoots and make studio boredom for your 40th anniversary?

These clothes look so disastrous on her: wrinkled trousers, disgusting cut that somehow could be brighten up with high-heeled shoes, but here she is wearing ballet flats. those ugly pants, logo on her right arm, cropped head makes her look like she is cramped in this picture.

she looks gorgeous

She does, and as much as I loved the majority of Ashley Graham's campaigns for Marina Rinaldi, I think it's incredibly refreshing to see Precious Lee here and I'm very much looking forward to seeing more.

OG cover, US or UK Vogue, please. That's on my wishlist. I feel like it's building up to that. Precious already have the stamp of HF approval that took Ashley and Paloma years to get.

As for the campaign, glad to see that Marina Rinaldi getting an HF edge by casting Precious. The campaign with Guinevere was neither here nor there. But I've seen another ad in Marie Claire France and it looks promising despite it not being the typical Txema Yeste location shoot.

OG cover, US or UK Vogue, please. That's on my wishlist. I feel like it's building up to that. Precious already have the stamp of HF approval that took Ashley and Paloma years to get.

Just imagine Meisel shooting a lengthy solo cover-story with Precious for UK Vogue! Oh, what a dream that would be...

I hope we get to see this campaign in full without the logo, I hate it. It's too massive, ugly and distracting and ruins an otherwise magnificent photo. Could be potential material for cover challenge in the future lol

I would love to see her for Max Mara by Carine and Meisel.
She is beautiful but I feel like she is not used to her full potential here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->