Mario Testino - Photographer

Amélie

Reaction score
A beautiful editorial!!! and mario, he's such a darling, to models look great...i'm jus posting everything directly from the site okay:wink:! mwah.

Good posture is as seductive as it is sweet. Luckily, a flawless white suit never looks slouchy. Oscar de la Renta suit.
01f.jpg

Wall Flowers
Left, Miu Miu silk dress. Right, Alberta Ferretti chiffon pleated dress.
02f.jpg

Pink Lady
Oscar de la Renta strapless dress with tulle skirt.
03f.jpg

Gala Committee
You and your cochair have planned the perfect placement: a soft-hued cardigan jacket next to a tiered skirt. Left, Chanel tweed jacket. Martine Sitbon skirt. Right, Calvin Klein Collection cardigan and dress.
04f.jpg

Town and Country
An outdoor luncheon at the club calls for finely tailored separates. Left, Marc Jacobs tweed jacket. Jeffrey Chow blouse. Nina Ricci by Lars Nilsson pencil skirt. Right, Dolce & Gabbana suit.
05f.jpg

Afterglow
The party was a social coup (and your mix of chiffon with tweed added a certain sparkle to the occasion). Chanel bouclé jacket. Jil Sander sheer blouse and skirt.
06f.jpg

Cocktail Mix
Louis Vuitton salmon-pink cashmere top. Martin Grant silk skirt.
07f.jpg

Lounge Act
Nina Ricci by Lars Nilsson jacket and skirt.
08f.jpg

Finishing Touch
Your casual dinner for 100—not to mention your ensemble—has been planned down to the very last detail: A prim bow belt polishes off a raw but delicate skirt. Dolce & Gabbana cardigan. Comme des Garçons skirt. Marc Jacobs velvet bow belt.
09f.jpg

In this story: fashion editor, Camilla Nickerson; hair, Didier Malige for Frédéric Fekkai Beauté; makeup, Lucia Pieroni for Streeters; set design, Thomas Thurnauer @ Magnet.

:woot: i love the Martin Grant skirt (third post) but the rest of the editorial does not seem very strong to me :ninja:

thanks for the topic ebatesy :flower:

this is me praying that this lady-like thing blows over by next spring. the editorial is beautiful, but full skirted dresses and suits and twin sets can only be photographed in so many ways.

thats a great editorial! though theres something abt the 1st photo that looks awfully familiar!

I love the Comme des Garçons skirt in the last Isabeli picture :heart:

they both look lovely - the editorial is wonderful, thankyou so much for posting it :flower:

Really pretty, personally I love the whole ladylike trend.
This picture is lovely! :heart:

Attachments

• springpink.jpg
    springpink.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 48
Regardless of the theme, it's just too tasteful for me. And yeah, it's hard to keep the sweater/skirt thing looking innovative for long.

Featuring Isabeli Fontana and Daria Werbowy :heart: Photos by Mario Testino :smile:woot:smile:

01f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->