Marios Schwab F/W 09.10 London

Love that multi-colored sparkly textile.. sequins? Pretty good collection, though I think it's a bit repetitious at times with the short, shaped stuff. Love the faux furs.

I don't like colored furs, but everything else looks amazing, I love the shapes and patterns!

The models all look really strange, I don't like the styling but I love the collection

I don't like colored furs, but everything else looks amazing, I love the shapes and patterns!

Exactly the same here. From seeing the first few pics at the beginning,it has disapointed ^_^

wow, looks like a strong collection. there are a couple of mediocre looks in the mix, but the majority of the looks are STELLAR. i love to see Schwab progressing

omg soooooo good
the tear away details are incredible
those sequined peices
and the goat hair coats MY GOD

Omg this collection is INCREDIBLE. One of my favorites of London so far.
I love it all.

He is always incredible. I love the cut-outs and the delicate textures, and his take on softer shapes is lovely and refreshing. However, I really dislike the fur pieces.

the construction looks very interesting. I really like the silhouette.

Susie Bubble mentioned something about anaglyphic patterns and 3D glasses for the Schwab show. Do those sequins actually form some kind of image or was she just making a joke when she said "I'm not sure what exactly is it I saw but it was animated?"

^^That sounds incredible (ok, it is pretty gimicky, but I can't even imagine how cool it would be in real life)! And judging from the prints, they certainly look like the red and blue 3-D print.

He has such a strong voice and unique vision for the woman he designs for, on top of that he's a technical wizard. London's got themselves a real talent here on par with Chalayan or Mcqueen IMO, should probably get on to Paris and make his mark.

I'm a bit disappointed, his last collection was more interesting. I don't like the fur coats at all.

i feel a mix of balenciaga, lanvin and balmain, but like it... it´s sexy and funny

^ i saw some Balenciaga in this, too. Maybe a little chalayan even.
Still love schwab though. the fur at the end was atrocious, though. ugh. I love fur, but some of the fur pieces designers are doing this season are horrid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->