Marisa Bertetta Miller

Supermodel Marisa Miller attends Young Survival Coalition Hosts 'In Living Pink' Benefit at Crimson on May 20, 2010 in New York City.

:heart: Stunning!
lovevsmodels.com

Lovely as always at Chelsea Lately. She is so funny and super down to earth. If you only look at these gorgeous women`s pictures, you kinda forget they are human beings. Like I do, everytime I´m a bit suprised when I hear her talking.

Marisa Miller arrives at the Gramercy Park Hotel in NYC May 21, 2010 - The Celebrity City

^^ I love this outfit! Dress+shoes = they are done to wear them together)))
A-hhah, and it`s so funny to see Marisa in a short dress and Griffin in Moncler)))

Marisa Miller 2010-05-24 - E! Television's 20th Birthday Celebration - Celebrity-Paradise.com

pretty thank you ^

Harley Davidson & Marisa Miller & MM Dad

1girliegirlie youtube

Marisa Miller 2010-06-05 - Spike TV's 4th Annual Guys Choice Awards - Celebrity-Paradise.com

She always manages to look sexy without going overboard. I must say I have a very unnatural lust for Shaun White. I can't explain it.

BTW, this has probably been answered before but is Marisa still working with Victoria's Secret?

Yes ,she is listed under 'supermodels' vsallaccess.com (along with Adriana, Ale, Doutzen, Candice & Co) and although we did not see any new vs work from her for months - yeah it is said she is still with VS.

Thank you for the pictures, Emilee.

Marisa Miller attends Cosmo's 2010 Practice Safe Sun Awards Luncheon at Hearst Tower on June 8, 2010 in New York City.

lovevsmodels

Spike TV guys choice award 2010

same as above

Attachments

• 0137.jpg
    0137.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 14
Shape event 2009

lovevsmodels

Attachments

• 001.jpeg
    001.jpeg
    140.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 002.jpeg
    002.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 003.jpeg
    003.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 17

June 1st, 2010
Lopez Tonight

For those of you who didn’t see it, for my entrance on the Lopez Tonight show, I rode out on stage on my Nightster. I thought it was really cool that the Lopez Tonight crew wanted to do something fun and different for my segment. I, of course, immediately said yes, I’d love to do that! I honestly didn’t think twice about it until I told my friends what I was planning on doing, which then ensued a barrage of texts and emails saying I’m crazy for riding my bike out on stage in front of a live studio audience! Then I started to think, maybe I am crazy… Nah
wink0.gif

It was a little nerve racking doing a 90 degree turn at 5 mph out on stage (It’s much easier going faster!). But I loved how loud my bike sounded in an enclosed space! It was the Memorial Day special and I was feeling patriotic, so my friends at As Is clothing made me an American flag bandeau top and t-shirt for the show.

George Lopez is awesome! He is so funny and obviously very talented. I love his sense of humor and I’m so happy he is having such great success with his show. It was definitely one of my favorites!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Summer is here!!

Much love,

xoxoM

marisamiller.com/blog

June 9th, 2010
Cosmo’s Practice Safe Sun Awards
Yesterday, I was in New York attending the first annual Cosmo’s Practice Safe Sun Awards. I received an award for taking a stand against indoor tanning and I’m happy that I had a chance to speak about this really important cause. I definitely feel a responsibility to my fans being known as “the California beach girl,” and I needed to reach out and bring awareness and the right information about the dangers of tanning-specifically tanning beds.
I have first-handedly experienced the misinformation that is out there about tanning beds. I was told they were better and safer than getting an outdoor tan and that this bed was better for you then that bed, etc. It caused a lot of frustration for me with my job. I was required to be tan most of the year and would get specific phone calls from clients double checking that I had a tan. I wanted to make everyone happy and wanted to believe that I was making the best choice by going to tanning salons. After reading an article in Cosmo magazine, about women getting melanoma and dying in their 20’s, I never went back to a tanning bed. It’s been 4 years since I’ve gone to a tanning bed. Melanoma is very serious and not a walk in the park. Your chances of getting melanoma increase by 75% if you’ve gone to a tanning bed before the age of 30!
At my autograph signings, I see very young girls who I can tell are addicting to tanning. It’s really sad when I see this and I want people to know that if I look tan, it’s fake. I’ve had makeup artists tell me my skin is better now than when I was 24 because I’ve stopped going to tanning beds and am really good about using SPF daily.

My uncle was diagnosed with stage 3 melanoma in 2008 and that really hit close to home for me. It was devastating to know how bad he was struggling and he had to undergo multiple surgeries, one of which required removing part of his nose and cheek. He had such a positive attitude and inspired me to go to a dermatologist. I got every mole and freckle checked, which took and very long time because I have alot of them:wink: My dermatologist recommended the removal of one suspicious looking tiny mole on the back of my leg. I got it removed 3 months ago and luckily it wasn’t cancerous. I am really happy I’m being proactive and making smart decisions for my future.
There is no reason to put yourself at risk for a tan. There are many wonderful bronzing and self tanning products out there! The lotions with self tanner are the most user friendly and provide a gradual color you can control. I hope tanning salons will start focusing on spray tanning and alternatives to tanning beds and make spray tanning more affordable then tanning beds. They should feel that responsibility! There are more tanning salons then Starbucks in the country!!

I know I wrote a novel here, but this is very important for me to get the right information out to you.
Much Love,
xoxoM

Here are some links for more information:

Purchase the Comso Practice Safe Sun bracelet that brings awareness and funds to The Melanoma Research Foundation:
http://www.firstgiving.com/cosmopolitan

The Melanoma Research Foundation: http://www.melanoma.org/

marisamiller.com/blog

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyofsecrets
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->