Bra Smyth catalog cover
00002w.jpg

lovevsmodels.com

Bodypainting 2004 SISE screencaptures by me
from Sports Illustrated 2004 bodypainting vid

New to me in HQ!

HQs - 04-05 Victoria's Secret Sexy Vol. 3 Swim After Party, 2005
wireimage

Thanks :flower: ^^ 4 of them I didnt have in HQ. There wasnt too many pictures from that even sadly.:doh:

Los Angeles Premiere 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' at Regal 14 at LA Live Downtown on June 24, 2010

Marisa Miller's official facebook

A couple more from Celeb beach ball event, 2010

hassilphotography

:lol: ^^ :P:P

Anyways, color me not surprised. :cry: There hardly been some fashion work from Marisa for months now. Of course I still have something to post and all but having a good back up aka some model/fashion work/updates would be great too.

Marisa has always the best short dresses at events, imo. Never too short or tacky, but sexy and flattering everytime.

So true, TommyGirl :lol: Her dress choices are always great. Count on MM to be well dressed for any occasion :blush:^_^

FHM UK, august 2010
cover and editorial

The American supermodel, known for her work with Victoria’s Secret and Harley Davidson, swapped her sexy lace underwear for a pair of denim hotpants and matching stars-and-stripes bra for the cover of this month’s issue of FHM magazine.

Marisa is a favourite with the lad’s mag after winning FHM’s Sexiest Woman in the World 2010 award taking the crown from previous champion Megan Fox.

The 31-year-old leggy lady openly confessed that winning FHM’s award was ‘hugely humbling and flattering.’

Proving she’s a down-to-earth lady though, Marisa let the FHM team into her back garden to shoot this sexy housewife-next-door photoshoot.

Speaking to the magazine of the shoot, she said: ‘I know men are very visual, so I thought it would be fun to play up the sexy, housewife-next-door fantasy.'

See more pictures of Marisa Miller in the August issue of FHM, on sale Thursday July 8.

fhm.com
x17online.com

FHM UK august 2010 scans

scanned by jeeves26 via lovevsmodels.com

July 5th, 2010
4th of July in Vegas
I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July! I had a great time in Vegas on Saturday. I met fans at the Las Vegas Harley-Davidson dealership and then went to the UFC fight.
I want thank everyone who came down and waited in line at the Harley dealership. I always really enjoy meeting fans and appreciate you taking time out of your schedules to come and meet me. I was really surprised how many people were there and from as far as Utah! I was only scheduled to be there an hour, but I was happy to stay later so I could get to everyone.
Harley did a bike give away for service members around the military USO campaign I did last November and I was really happy I got to meet the winner in Vegas. He served in Afghanistan and just returned home in the last couple months. I got to meet his beautiful wife and 7-month-old baby boy as well. I continue to be blown away by the sacrifices men and women in the military make, as well as their families, so we can continue to enjoy our every day freedoms.
In the picture below is Steve, the winner, and his friend and fellow solider, Keith.
I also want to say to anyone who hasn’t watched the Band of Brothers series, you’ve got see it! I know probably every guy has, but women out there should watch this as well! In the past, I did not like watching movies or tv with violence in them and war stories seemed even more difficult. Even though at times it’s hard to watch, this series is incredible and has amazing insight into a huge part of our history. It’s based on a book by Stephen Ambrose and Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks are executive producers. I encourage anyone who hasn’t seen it, to watch it. It really opened my eyes and now I have a greater appreciation and respect for what our military did. It really shows the personal aspect of each individual and makes it more real to try and identify with.
Much love,
XoxoMarisa

marisamiller.com/blog

With Ellen DeGeneres and fantasy bra :lol:

2u5w5m9.jpg

lovevsmodels

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyofsecrets