Marisa Bertetta Miller

Ocean Drive
December 2011
(larger cover and some ed pictures)

oceandrive.com

Read interview here.

Yeah same here. ^^ :cry:

From what I caught up on though there should be some covers and hopefully eds soon so yay for that, cant wait ! ^_^

I hope you are right. I personally fell inlove with her "sporty and beachy model with a hint of badass" image that use to shine thru her work. But now im seeing less of that im afraid.
She is going into movies, and tv-show projects! But at the same time she is slowly disapearing from the public!

Tanks for posting the OD pics and article (two of my faves in a interview, HURRAY). The pictures arent so "Marisa". The last two photos are lovely and look like her!

I hope you are right. I personally fell inlove with her "sporty and beachy model with a hint of badass" image that use to shine thru her work. But now im seeing less of that im afraid.
She is going into movies, and tv-show projects! But at the same time she is slowly disapearing from the public!

Tanks for posting the OD pics and article (two of my faves in a interview, HURRAY). The pictures arent so "Marisa". The last two photos are lovely and look like her!

Marisa was never an attention seeker so she probably doesnt suffer from not being in the spotlight although as a fan of course I'd love new candids, eds, anything and every day but have to respect whatever she does. Im glad she is still working so thats good. :blush::heart: Welcome. :flower:

Ocean Drive HQ full editorial and interview

storemags via La Veronika

I miss her and wish she was still doing VS and SI. In 2008 she was on a roll and now she's barely mentioned. That goes to show how fickle the modeling industry is.

Thats also Marisa's choice I feel. If she really wanted she could be still rocking it everywhere and be in the talks. She is still working , its just there are no much/regular updates/info from her. :cry:

If I would achieve all that she did in 2008 Id be getting all of it for some more years before going into the shadows but thats me.:blush:

Wonder how is it going with the show she wanted to host... hmm.:unsure:

and her movie! which means more covers/talk shows when time to promote it, hopefully. Rosie is a perfect example.

Right, I forgot about the movie lol. Well, trying to stay optimistic but knowing Marisa I dont know if it will be a la Rosie. I wish !

Women's health, january february 2012

vampirehorde/ fashion scans remastered

scan by vampirehorde /fashion scans remastered via celebutopia/krogjock

Was flipping through her Women's Health issue the other day, she looks incredible in it!

January 14, 2012

Dad & I on the field at the last game vs Pittsburg. He took me to my 1st @49ers game when I was 10yrs old, now I get to take him.
Marisa's twitter

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->