Marisa Bertetta Miller

Marisa Miller , Vegas magazine shoot

youtube/nichemedia1

I love her Vegas editorial! I just wish she`d do more shoots, I enjoy watching her everytime.

#1923 Me too, me too and Marisa sure will keep on trying new things I hope. Its great to see her showing different facettes of her as a model. :blush::heart:

#1924 I am really thankful to you for all the candids HQs, Emilee, but really, is it that hard to check the previous page ? Its a repost and was posted by me just a few posts above here.

If there is smth new I try to make sure its posted HERE first and all the gossip sites take it from fashion spot or other MM forums :innocent::rolleyes:

SI outtake :wub:

71204084.jpg

lovevsmodels

Found this new to me runway picture, VSFS 2009 :crush:

belga picture

Attachments

• 16650596.jpg
    16650596.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 10
Love her new ed :wub: she totally pulls off edgy well, with her rock and roll vibe. B) not to mention I love how it shows off her fabulous bone structure!!!

^ I love how you mention rock and roll...I have always tought she has it in her, as she has this surfer babe look. I don`t know if this makes any sense, but it is such adorable combination when it comes to Marisa. I know lot of people seems to think she has only one look, but I think she adds something special to everything she does.

This ed is very cool!
Nice to see smth more than just old VS pics and other lingerie.

Marisa Miller - OK! Magazine's annual pre-Oscar bash in Los Angeles 2010-03-05 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

#1928 Aww I know, she has amazing bone structure :heart:^_^ love love love.

#1929 Only those people think/say so (one look) who dont follow Marisa, thats all I can say. :angry:She can pull off any look:P, not just a tough rock-n-roll girl. And frankly Im not too fond of 'rocker' look at all, just not my cup of tea. But this has nothing to do with Marisa, just my personal tastes. :blush:

#1930 Anutka, except for VS Marisa doesnt do any other lingerie. :flower: But your MM avatar is so hot, perfect pose and all, karma.

Marisa Miller - OK! Magazine's annual pre-Oscar bash in Los Angeles 2010-03-05 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

:buzz::clap::buzz::clap::buzz::muscles::magic: Ahhh new pictures are stunning ! I was thinking whether or not Marisa is going to show up at Oscars :blush: So gorgeous ! And the hair looks fantastic :wub: Ohhh that just made my day ! :P:crush: Thanks Emilee, karma. :kiss:

Anutka, except for VS Marisa doesnt do any other lingerie. :flower: But your MM avatar is so hot, perfect pose and all, karma.
Ow, sorry))) there are so many her swimsuit pics everywhere, that I just can not remember if them all are only VS or not:(blush:
Thanx)):(flower:

Ow, sorry))) there are so many her swimsuit pics everywhere, that I just can not remember if them all are only VS or not:(blush:
Thanx)):(flower:

:flower::blush: Thats fine, Anutka, no worries.

Esquire ( Czesh), February 2010

via CartelZoe/fashionmodeltalk (Marisa's official forum)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paintnitelife
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->