Mark and Estel

I have the long loose tank in white, it's good for layering. The first picture from that article, is that a mark and estel piece? If so which one?

Ripped Leggings

sasscam said:
I have the long loose tank in white, it's good for layering. The first picture from that article, is that a mark and estel piece? If so which one?

The ripped leggings in blush are

maganda_x3 said:
i just bought a long loose tank in white a couple weeks ago... it's taking quite a while to get shipped to me... :(

Yeah, it says it takes 2-4 weeks on the site...hopefully you'll get it soon!!

They handmake the items when they get the order. That's why it takes so long to get them. I own a couple tanks and really love them. They are extremely roomy though. Have to be careful not to look pregnant in them. Good for layering!

I love roomy shirts. I'm so into the big shirt, tight pant look right now. Even a loose shirt over shorts is really cute or a big shirt (really huge like a dress) is hot with a pair of boots.

i own a bunch of their shirts and the ripped tights. they're super cosy & are long enough that they don't become crop tops after washing. in hindsight i should have become a member because i'd have saved heaps of money.
if you don't want to pay 100 for a tshirt you can wait for their sales. they also sell stuff cheap at their gigs.
you have to be patient- my last order took two months to ship to canada.

brandi1214 said:
you have to be patient- my last order took two months to ship to canada.

oh nooooo! I ordered tanks like 3 weeks ago and im stilllll waiting. Looks like ill be waiting fora lonnnng time:cry:

I think it depends what they have in stock cause I got mine pretty fast....who knows...I think it's well worth it! You should see this shirt! It's awesome!!!!

Damn, too late for the sale, and I NEED the loose V-top.. Damn!! Going to the US for the summer (live in Norway), but it seemed like it would be alot more expensive to buy it in stores over there than on the net!!

Argh.

i think its trying to copy morphine generation and doing a bad job at it..

I have been dieing for one of their tanks,

they sell them at ishopblush.com

i have a few of their pieces that i bought during the sale. they took EONS to get to me, and by the time i got them i was super un-excited/over them, but the stuff is decent. it washes a lot better than i thought it would, and they go over/under nearly anything.

the new collection is very, VERY tempting, but i would never pay full price for anything except maybe that silk dress.

I want to buy the U neck tank but I don't know if I should get the small or medium. How do the sizes run ?

Thanks in advance :flower:

Ive been wanting to order from them for a while now but have yet to do so. Im for sure going to join for 6 months because theres a few things I want...
the tee dress with silk ties, the swing U neck or the long U neck, the V neck tee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendayacomz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->