Mark Ronson

I think they look good together. I dont think its that bad to be honest. Each to their own i guess. Even though i would love to be in her position lol!

3363c870-a.jpg

"Erm That’s NOT Daisy Lowe…
[Images: Grzegorz Hibner]
Could London’s hottest new relationship be over before it even begun? Well if these recent pictures are anything to go by we’d say ‘yes!’ Daisy Lowe’s supposed boyfriend Mark Ronson looked like he was getting particularly friendly with a mystery blonde during a boat party in Cannes last night and if Daisy thinks the pair were just chatting she might want to take a look at the other pictures….. Yikes! It doesn’t look good does it?! Mark and the mystery lady looked more than just friends as they partied the night away with fellow celebs including Goldie Hawn and Jade Jagger."

from mrpaparazzi.com

there are more pics here: http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/blog/index.aspx?postID=2756

OMG !!!!!!!!!! :blush: He's so hot B)

My absolute dream boy ...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1224837.ece :

Daisy Lowe's secret diary pics

THERE are plenty of highs for DAISY LOWE in these snaps from the teen model’s photo album.
The daughter of hellraiser PEARL LOWE and BUSH frontman GAVIN ROSSDALE looks totally bongoed as she smokes **** and parties with producer fella MARK RONSON.
Other snaps in the set include the teen getting a tattoo in an intimate spot.
She is also pictured snogging PETE DOHERTY’S on/off love, model PORTIA FREEMAN.
Pearl would be proud...

I really can't stand Daisy Lowe, and not because she's with Mark Ronson; just because she's an unproductive sket. :flower:

To keep it Mark related: I sometimes have a hard time believing he and Samantha are even related...

Yes, i think the same about Samantha!!! I really dont think that they look very alike at all.
To be honest, i had barely even heard of her, i think she is just another sibling making her name out of the family.

Mark & Daisy in Paris, during haute couture week.
2gtymv7.jpg

Source: style.com

they look gorgeous there. daisy's dress is a bit tacky though.

i don't think they're actually going out. i really don't. i think daisy is just hanging out with him for the publicity.

and samantha is the spit of mark!! she really is! how do ye not see it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->