Mark Ronson

wish they had never mind the buzzcocks here in america it's like a orgy of my fave brits lol(tmi)
mark "bloody" ronson looks cute

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god!! Didn't know that Nevermind The Buzzcocks show! It's great fun to watch!!

Thanks for posting Quiet Heartbeat!

mark in the background
l_3707cc28dcd3ee1cb25fdacc9b9ee75a.jpg

source:myspace

who is tennesse thomas? i saw her in nylon but i don't know who she is...she looks like a bit of a downgrade from daisy :blink:

She's the drummer for the all-girl band, The Like. Her dad's also the drummer for Elvis Costello.

a couple of pics of mark (+ the occasional tenessee) from santogold's myspace
(i had the pleasure to spend some time with santi earlier this week, i really wanted to ask her about mark but then decided not to - didnt want to sound fangirly lol)

found these two photos of mark and lissy from cory kennedy's blog
source:itscorykennedy
markbloodyronson.jpg

markandlissy.jpg

I love him :heart: well, not to sound mean but I think that Daisy and Mark didn't look good together so I'm glad that they broke up - he looks better with Tenessee :wink:

yeah, I think Mark and this Tennesee girl look cute together..:heart:

Mark is so adorable...HAHA he doesnt look cute with any other girl..just kidding...Acutally I think he would look lovely with Lily Allen...lol..

^ hell yeah LOL I was thinking about the same thing, they would be a very cute couple :smile:

:innocent: Obviously a new girlfriend – Joséphine de la Baume with Mark at the last CHANEL Fashion Show and in London.

chanel.com
mrpaparazzi.com

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 3fcbf9f3-8.jpg
    3fcbf9f3-8.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 5a5380bd-e.jpg
    5a5380bd-e.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 22