Marni Msgr Style Bag

post a picture...the link doesn't go directly there (at least for me)

i dont know sotfgrey, I like it because it's different and its very boho like. But for $315 i dont know. As long as that price is your speed i would say get it.

very funky...i'd like it over a jean jacket or flowy linen. and stuff from marni tends to not go out too fast...i call it flea market chic

thanks for posting the photo highheels...

i like the bohemian feel...and it works brilliantly with the distressed frye's...

i like that it is msgr style and the it looks tough with the rough leather and then it has the aged brass little flowers...

not sure about the price...but i think it's ok...

I would say no because I dislike brown bags :innocent:

For me, it depends on the size (total sidebar my dog just rested her head on my arm and it is too cute) anyway, if it is in fact messenger size I think it's a decent price because of the leather and very cute but if it's more purse sized like it looks in the photo then ehh, not too crazy.

i'm gonna go check it out now...i'll get back to you guys...

thanks for the responses so far... :flower:

If it is large then I like it...i think it would be really nice a few months down the road when it is a little beaten up...

...but if its a medium to small size then i dont know :unsure:

what are its measurements?

i am a small human...so a large mesgr bag is not for me...

this is medium size and i'm happy to say that i stand before you the proud owner of a new marni bag...it's even better in person...the leather is darker and the quality is outstanding...i'm in love...no more doubts... :heart:

i will have this as part of my wardrobe for many years to come... :flower:

thx again to all who replied...

glad you like it softie!! wish you had a digi cam so we could see pics

Originally posted by mehg@Jun 29th, 2004 - 6:18 pm
glad you like it softie!! wish you had a digi cam so we could see pics
i would love a digi cam...am thinking about getting one...have to do some research...i'm not very technically inclined...so i want something that is user friendly... :flower:

Looks like it's your style. I doubt you'll have any troubles finding anything to wear it with. B)

For digicams I love my canon digital elph. :heart:

haha...thx banana...ii think y ou're right... B)

thx for the camera recommendation... :flower:

I'm probably too late, but I LOVE this bag! I'd definately buy it.

Congradulations softgrey it's a great bag to wear with jeans, fringe belts, and tunics, enjoy.

Originally posted by softgrey@Jun 29th, 2004 - 1:40 pm
i like the bohemian feel...and it works brilliantly with the distressed frye's...
yes, yes, yes...very cute....congratulations. :flower:

i think it fits you well, i like that the leather is darker in real life :innocent:

its very nice :flower: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->