Mary J. Blige

Mary looks hot in those outfits and she works the video which is flat in total, kind of reminds me of "Dance for me" video, although the song is much worse.

marjblige3.jpg

Bossip

maryjbligecl4.jpg

MARY J. BLIGE

The singer stood out on the red carpet in a boldly patterned one-shoulder sequined Ungaro dress, Fendi heels and oversized Lorraine Schwartz earrings.
people

Cond? Nast Media Group presents 2007 Movies Rock - Arrivals
HOLLYWOOD - DECEMBER 02: Singer Mary J. Blige arrives at Movies Rocks event at the Kodak Theater on December 2, 2007 in Hollywood, California.

MaryMoviesRock01.jpg

MaryMoviesRock04.jpg

MaryMoviesRock05.jpg

MaryMoviesRock07.jpg

MaryMoviesRock08.jpg

MaryMoviesRock11.jpg

MaryMoviesRock14.jpg

MaryMoviesRock30.jpg

MaryMoviesRock28.jpg

HOLLYWOOD - DECEMBER 02: Musician John Legend and Singer Mary J. Blige perform at Conde Nast Media Group presents Movies Rock at the Kodak Theater on December 2, 2007 in Los Angeles.

MaryMoviesRock27.jpg

MaryMoviesRock26.jpg

MaryMoviesRock25.jpg

MaryMoviesRock18.jpg

MaryMoviesRock17.jpg

MaryMoviesRock15.jpg

She looks soooo GOOD! I'm loving the way she is looking this era.

121907blije400x400te7.jpg

Mary J Blige and Patti LaBelle

Patti LaBelle helped fellow songbird Mary J. Blige celebrate the release of her latest album, Growing Pains, during a party at the Soho Grand hotel in New York City. Blige has said she named the album based on her belief in the adage, "No pain, no gain."
instyle

maryjbligefy9.jpg

MARY J. BLIGE

The singer bundles up in a winter-white fur coat, turtleneck and wide-legged pants at her Target-sponsored album release party in N.Y.C.
people

Mary J. Blige leaving Barneys New York in Beverly Hills, December 23
celeb-city

010207maryjblige400x400jd1.jpg

Mary J. Blige

While the hot blooded stars partied in Miami, Mary J. Blige bundled up to perform songs from her new CD, Growing Pains, at Tila Tequila's MTV New Year's Eve Masquerade at MTV studios in New York City's Times Square.
instyle

011408blije400x400oq6.jpg

Mary J. Blige

To kick off the 2008 North American International Auto Show, General Motors put on a night of music, fashion, and hot new concept cars at the GM Style fashion show. Performers included hometown favorite Kid Rock and six-time Grammy Award winner Mary J. Blige, who found herself celebrating her birthday in the Motor City. "I went to a restaurant called Sweet Georgia Brown. I hadn’t seen my father in I don't know how long, and he came walking into the restaurant. My husband surprised me," said the R&B queen, who performed hits like "Family Affair" as celebrity models strutted the catwalk in designs be Versace, John Varvatos and Kevan Hall.
instyle

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->