Mary-Kate wants to play Moss

Diamond Star

Reaction score
Teen star Mary-Kate Olsen has revealed that she is desperate to play her real-life heroine, supermodel Kate Moss, in a big-screen movie about her tumultuous life.

Olsen's desire to portray Moss is also based on her need to show the Hollywood industry that she is more than a TV star and can take on the big screen successfully.

A friend of the teen millionaire said: "Mary-Kate absolutely adores Kate Moss.
"She was so worried about her when she went into rehab (for cocaine use) and she even wrote her a really nice letter offering her support and friendship."

The source added: "Mary-Kate think that she would be able to bring the right edginess and depth to the role.
"She sees Kate as a survivor, just as she is herself."

{http://movienews.virgin.ne}

They quote 'a friend' so it must be true then :wink: :rolleyes:

no way.... ! :rofl:

has the world gone crazy.... could it get any worse......!

While they are both fashion icons in their own right, I still don't think MK has the right "look" to play Kate Moss.

MK looks too gremlin like to play Kate.

mk may feel the need to lose the healthy look she returned to

. . .i fear a relapse.

Oh, please! If I was MK I'd act the same way .... I'd love to play Kate ... I adore her!

I dont blame her ... you go girl!

tastes_like_chic said:
While they are both fashion icons in their own right, I still don't think MK has the right "look" to play Kate Moss.

MK looks too gremlin like to play Kate.

she also lacks her edge and style

We're talking about movieeeee!!! Dang, if they can uglify Chalize Theron, then they sure as well can beautify MK. She looks pretty actually! I don't care as long as the movie is good!

I hope this is complete bullsh*t.

MK doesn't even look like Kate and is not the same height.

Anyways Kate is only 32, she still has a lot more to live and expeirence.

There's a big height and age difference there; I can't see Kate Moss letting MK play her in a million years :huh:

Kate is so private. I mean, she seldom does interviews! I doubt that she would permit a biopic anytime soon, and if there was one made against he will, I HIGHLY doubt that she would approve it.

WTH that cannot be true....MK has her own style and it's nothing like Kate's. I'd rather they cast an unknown to be Kate. Also, if they are going to do a movie about Kate, it's not like she's passed on or too old or anything. I'd watch that movie for sure if Kate was to play Kate =D Now THAT would be good

Well I hope the movie isn't true. It would only make a mockery of Kate Moss because she is so private.

She's Nucking Futs!!! First of all, she doesn't look anything like Kate. Second She's shorter then Kate. Third, She can't act! (Period)!!! -_-

equinox said:
She's Nucking Futs!!! First of all, she doesn't look anything like Kate. Second She's shorter then Kate. Third, She can't act! (Period)!!! -_-
I agree with everything you said and SHE CAN'T ACT...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benrobertson
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->