Is Mary Kate set to wed?

Reaction score
Found this and am curious....

http://nw.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=58443

Mary-Kate set to wed

Just one year after rehab, a happier and healthier Mary-Kate Olsen is set to walk down the aisle with her beau Stavros Niarchos III.

The actress confessed to herpals that she couldn’t be happier with the Greek shipping heir and she’s ready to make her commitment to him official.

“According to Mary-Kate, it could be green lights all the way to a big wedding day,” reveals a close friend. “Being smitten is a big deal for the girl who was seen as the unlucky sister just a year ago.”

The loved-up pair, who have been dating for only four months, met through mutual friends in LA and the New York Minute star was instantly blown away by Stavros’s charm.

“Mary-Kate told her sister that Stavros treats her like an American princess – something guys just haven’t done before,” a friend says.

The 19-year-old split from her boyfriend of nine months, 21-year-old David Katzenberg, in September last year to focus on her studies. However, it appears Stavros has now made her realise she can have the best of both worlds.

While a date hasn’t yet been set, sources say the pair may marry later this year.

marykatesnap2.jpg

didn't expect this to happen..but if it's true I'm happy for them^_^
That's all what i wanted to say about this.

Congratulations to them. Make sure the prenups are signed MK and Starving Nachos.

haha I am sure this is as true as when people claimed Ashley was pregnant.

TigerLilly3000 said:
Congratulations to them. Make sure the prenups are signed MK and Starving Nachos.

Hahaha Starving Nachoes :P
I guess we'll have to wait for confirmations, ie, not from "a close friend of the pair" :wink:

awww i hope its true.

itd be nice to see her settle down and if she loves him more power to her:heart: :heart:

Hm ... she doesn't really seem like the marrying type to me. Regardless, I'm glad she found him. She seems genuinely happy and carefree; with her f*ck the world attitude and always toting her Marlboros♥

I don't believe it or see it happening either..:ermm: but if it is true.., good for her.

What's up with greek heirs? Should I go and find one for myself?

I'd rather have a certain monaco prince...:innocent:

I don't imagine this happening...but if it does...Stavros is a good guy and might do some good for her :blush:

Maybe greek heirs are the new trend replacing the Balenciagas on our arm :lol:...

Can I order one preferrably in blonde? Or is there a waiting list for this too? :P

scblonndie said:
^Um, yeah. Everyone knows Greek hiers are the hot new item.

haha my boyfriend is greek, I was ahead of the trend! too bad he ain't hier to sh**

I really don't think its true about MK and Nachos though

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->