Marya Timonina

*Bianca*

Reaction score
Marya's new at Stardom Model Management in Russia.

88332f37d019418752m750x.jpg

024da76878289c45ec6590ew.jpg
c08b0e9cc11af80fe56a486s.jpg

88332ee96419418753m549x.jpg

levefimov.gallery.ru/stardommodelmanagement

height: 176
hair: fair
eyes: green
bust: 82
hips: 85
waist: 60
shoes: 37

Last edited by a moderator:
oooo mmmm gggg. :woot:

This is a fantastic find! she resembles Paulina Perizkova (however u spell the last name)....

Are there any more test shots of her??

Utterly gorgeous. Such a natural beauty this one. The softness of her features combined with the savage eyebrows is always a great look. :wub:

First Alana Kuznetsova, Daria Strokous, and Luisa Kamshilina...now Marya. Looks like Stardom might be making a little headway in the Russia agency game.

She is so beautiful! The third picture is just amazing. Thanks *Bianca* for the thread :smile:

Utterly gorgeous. Such a natural beauty this one. The softness of her features combined with the savage eyebrows is always a great look. :wub:

First Alana Kuznetsova, Daria Strokous, and Luisa Kamshilina...now Marya. Looks like Stardom might be making a little headway in the Russia agency game.

So true about Stardom... after Avant (who might the definite number one right now), they are provide us with some of the very best new faces from Russia. But I think we have to stay tuned for another possible major player soon... :shifty:

Apart from agencies strategies & co. I must say Marya is stunning, saw her on Stardom's site (only black and white were up) and was quite smitten to see her in color pictures by Lev... quite versatile besides being so strong looking! :heart:

Her face isn't as pristine without all the retouching (duh), but still beautiful. Great lips, cheekbones, and eyebrows.

I love the combination of her pretty pouty lips and amazing cheekbones, what a gorgeous contrary :wub::heart:

GORGEOUS :heart: UNTIL post #9. I don't like her in post #9:(:blink:

I think she looks just as good in #9, just not as smooth as she was in the editing which is completely normal because if she was she'll be a plastic doll. I really like her look, she has beautiful shaped lips and the eyebrows are a nice contrast to her face.

She fell at Mila Schon S/S 10 Milan - but she handeled it very cute :blush:

milanfashionweekmilasch.jpg

zimbio

Oh my... so cute! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member