Masha Kirsanova

I really hope so as well coz this girl has definately something interesting coz otherwise I wouldn't come to see her thread. :smile: I still think she should change her expression in face coz she DOES look mean and PISSED to be more correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Lovely big smile!

31189lp4.png

dazed digital

well she definately looks muuuch much better when she smiles! she should do it more often :smile:

Masha's first turn for Roksanda Ilincic SS09:
MKroksandailincic.jpg

and Masha for Nathan Jenden SS09:
MKnathanjenden.jpg

MKnathanjenden2.jpg

{style.com}

:lol: How weird to see Jaslene from America's Next Top Model among some real models. Masha looks cute, though.

:woot:

4vk0vl.jpg

A model walks the runway at the Lac Et Mel ready-to-wear fashion show during the autmn/winter 2009/10 Mercedes Benz Fashion week on January 29, 2009 in Berlin, Germany. (Photo by Anita Bugge/WireImage)

^ Awesome! :woot: :heart: the clothes look a little weird (so does the hair :ninja:) but I'm SO happy to see her doing Berlin FW - yay ^_^

More of Masha's anti-glee expression! :heart:

wv3h46.jpg

A model walks the runway at the Sisi Wasabi ready-to-wear fashion show during the autmn/winter 2009/10 Mercedes Benz Fashion week on January 30, 2009 in Berlin, Germany. (Photo by Anita Bugge/WireImage)

Let's keep that happiness going.

2a01aht.jpg

A model presents fashion of the label Marcel Ostertag during a show of the Berlin Fashionweek in Berlin. (AFP/DDP/Axel Schmidt)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaybabycrzy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->