Masha Kirsanova

Vaseline. Frizz. Aggression! :heart:

21ls9b7.jpg

A model walks the runway at the Tony Cohen Spring 2009 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Salon, Bryant Park on September 8, 2008 in New York City. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images for IMG)

More deityness. :heart:

sy5moz.jpg

Models walk the runway at the Mara Hoffman Spring 2009 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Salon, Bryant Park on September 10, 2008 in New York City. (Photo by Fernanda Calfat/Getty Images for IMG)

Masha making it a Thursday! :heart:

2zivedk.jpg

2j35w5d.jpg

A model walks the runway at the Naeem Khan Spring 2009 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Promenade, Bryant Park on September 11, 2008 in New York City. (Photo by Scott Gries/Getty Images for IMG)

If a high-priestess had to moonlight as a librarian. :crush:

2hpjclt.jpg

2u4tw9h.jpg

A model walks the runway at the Sabyasachi Spring 2009 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Salon in Bryant Park on September 12, 2008 in New York City. (Photo by Scott Gries/Getty Images for IMG)
Thanks, m! :wink:

oh my... i'm completely sold now! LOVE her on the runway. such a graceful beauty at mara hoffman, and so adorable at sabyasachi :wub:

^ Devastating! :heart:

And more great news, Miss K is in London! :woot:

Ossie Clark Spring/Summer 2009
September 14, 2008

qwyebq.jpg

Source: catwalking.com

rmka48.jpg

Models wear creations by Ossie Clarke during his spring/summer 2008 show at London Fashion Week September 14, 2008. REUTERS/Luke MacGregor (BRITAIN)

this girl is SO pretty! :heart: her colouring is amazing...

she really stood out to me here at the krystof strozyna show in london..

catwalking

this girl is SO pretty! :heart: her colouring is amazing...

she really stood out to me here at the krystof strozyna show in london..

catwalking

She looked the best out of everyone at this show :heart:
I think she also closed! (according to catwalking...)

I think *please see tFS guidelines* her eyes are just mean. I can't imagine this girl smiling. But she's a good Snejana type of girl for the runway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Her eyes aren't mean, pitty that you didn't like her, but hope we'll do some pics where she will be smiling specially for you!
*please see tFS guidelines*her eyes are just mean. I can't imagine this girl smiling. But she's a good Snejana type of girl for the runway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaybabycrzy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->