Masha Kirsanova

Everyone looked so gorgeous at Strenesse Blue :wub: Masha is defenitely no exception - just WOW

Her showcard from Trump :wub:

15_MashaK.jpg

models.com

<H1>Masha Kirsanova for Berlin Fashion Week fw09

total : 6
Lala berlin
Lac et mel
Sisi wasabi
Marcel osretag
Strenesse
Killian kerne
</H1>

OZON Jan.09 International issue
I'LL GO BACK TO BLACK
photography: Yiorgos Mavropoulos
styling & make-up: Maria Papadopoulou
hair: Manos Agrimakis

scaned by me

^^ Woah :o SO amazing! Thanks a lot for scanning & posting - I love this ed, Masha looks perfect in such mysterious/ dark pics... and her expression in the first :wub: pure sensation!

backstage of Berlin FW ^_^

sonnyphotos

it just came to my mind that someone once said Masha don't smile :P
it's great that now she does more often! :heart::heart:

OMG!!!!:woot: LOVE:heart:LOVE:heart:LOVE the Ozon ed!!!! Thanks so much Charllotte!!!! So stunning! And the backstage pics are great as well la.vie.in.mode! Her smile is gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing! Masha is one of my faves and I'm always pleased to see new stuff!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to stare at that a bit more.

But this is def her! :heart:

2vuy1bb.jpg

fk1rm8.jpg

A model walks the runway at the Kati Stern / Venexiana Fall 2009 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Salon in Bryant Park on February 13, 2009 in New York City. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images for IMG)

Frank Tell Fall 2009
February 14, 2009
New York

zn2emc.jpg

Source: Women's Wear Daily; wwd.com

Masha had yesterday Birthday :woot::heart:

14 february 2009
Happy Birthday, dear Masha!

It's your third birthday (though you're only 17) which you celebrate. dear Masha, abroad and we even don't want to wish you to be somewhen in this day at home, because you can only develop your career and probably next year all your native people will be with you in NY.
Very professional model, sweetest personality and beautiful girl! We wish you all the best in the business, because it's the deal of your life and everybody in the agency knows how much you're in modelling.
Love you and thanks for being with us so long
big_img-4995f36ec5352.jpg

avant models

More Masha!

2nvz3nq.jpg

A model walks the runway at the Mara Hoffman Fall 2009 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in the Promenade at Bryant Park on February 15, 2009 in New York City. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images for IMG)

Hello everybody)))Thank you for posting))))I LOVE YOU)))I am happy to be in NY for fashion weekI already did Rachel Roy,Andy and Debb,Kati Stern by Venexiana,Frank Tell,Mara Hoffman,Victor de Suoza,Patrick Rzepski so far))))i will be happy if you will help me to find more pics from the shows)))THANK YOU)))

Hi Masha :smile: that sounds great! I'm sure tfs'ers will do great work with finding all the pics of your shows ^_^ Your wonderful! Continue the awesome work you do - I wish you lots of success for the rest of FW :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5starnoe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->