Matthew Lewis

sobriquet87

Reaction score
He's a 22 year old actor famous for portraying Neville Longbottom in the Harry Potter series.
He's been acting since he was 5 starting with a small role in a film called, Some Kind of Life.

I think his style is very nice and clean cut.

Deathly Hallows 7-B NYC premiere on July 11th
Matthew+Lewis+Harry+Potter+Deathly+Hallows+vgglnfvgWd4l.jpg

Attending New.Music.Live in Toronto on July 12th.
matthew-lewis-much-music-01.jpg

UK Deathly Hallows Premiere on July 7th in Trafalgar Square

zimbio, justjaredjr, bestweekever

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for starting this Sobriquet87! :flower: I was actually thinking about starting a Matthew Lewis thread but you beat me to it. :lol: Matt has such great style. I really love the suits he's sported for the recent premiere, the details on them are fantastic. In particular I love the pocket watch chain that he wore to the London premiere. And it must be said... he's quite swoon worthy! Neville's all grown up! :blush:

I've been rewatching all the HP films, preparing to see the last one Friday :smile:cry:smile:, and watching him evolve is just so adorable. He was always so cute and adorable, although kind of goofy as I think he's meant to be in the books; but I hadn't seen any pictures of him outside of the Neville character until like last week. And oh, boy.:shock: Who would've thought Neville would grow up to be the hot one?! He is perfectly swoon-worthy.:blush::heart:

^No problem. :D

Interviews for DH2

Interviews from the UK premiere

An article from Lainey Gossip about him
Three days with Neville

I interviewed him at the junket in New York on Sunday and I told him I’d be in his face the next three days because on Monday there was the NYC premiere and then on Tuesday he’d be in Toronto to promote the film and etalk had exclusive access at the after party. He was really sweet about it. I think he even said something nice about it while we were rolling and when Laura gets back to the office I’m going to make her put that part on a dvd for me so I can add it to my personal collection.

I got up early for my flight yesterday out of La Guardia because I had a hit to do at CNN and decided to go straight to the airport and do some work in the airline lounge – free wireless! While I was buttering my bagel, Neville walks in with his friend, both wearing shades, both dressed like schlubs. I guess I should switch to his real name now. It’s just so hard to not call him Neville.

Anyway, Matthew Lewis was wearing a grey t-shirt and track pants. And... still looked really cute, even though I was afraid to walk by him because people who are hung over sometimes smell and especially a young man of 22. We ended up talking and he was rather groggy from the New York party the night before – as you can see he and Tom Felton seemed to be having a really good time – and I told him it would be the same tonight, Tuesday night. A little more small talk, and then I had to rush out the SJP article before boarding so I went writing and he left for a while and when he came back he had a large shopping bag with him and the next thing I know he was standing beside me offering me adapters. Like when you go to Europe you need another kind of adapter to use to charge your phone? He had a pack of 5 or 6 extra ones.

Me: What am I going to do with all of these? (laughing)

Him: You can use them when you travel! (also laughing)

I think he was still drunk. Also he didn’t smell. I was so relieved.

So we landed in Toronto and I had to book it to get my sh-t together before the party, and he had to hit up various local media outlets, one of which was MuchMusic, and check the photos, how f-cking cute was he on MuchMusic?, but then the party happened and perhaps of all the different looks we’ve seen from Neville the last week or so, this was the very best. Black tie on black shirt. SO hot.

They went bananas for him outside the castle. And it was pretty funny to see old Neville being surrounded by 5 or 6 security walking him from end to end of the carpet. Neville? Is that you?

Then a huge crowd followed him inside the party where etalk had a tricked out stage mounted for our interview and he told me he was much more alert than the last time I saw him, and I teased him about offering me adapters, and then Ben Mulroney and I sat down for the interview, which we started to do...until Laura jumped in to tell him he was shiny and needed to be powdered down. It would have been a total pain in the *** but I decided to do it for him. And there we were, me with a brush in my hand, and a compact, gently powdering Neville’s face. Like, as part of my JOB. He has very nice skin.

...the rest is at this linkLaineyGossip

Wow! He has changed a lot since Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (the only one I wateched)^_^ He looks very good now.

Promotional image and BTS shots of his 2010 film, The Sweet Shop

Doing some voice recording for a video game

Visiting Daniel backstage at How to Succeed...

Few more from the New Music Live event
31886850.jpg

DH2 Poster

matthew-lewis

Has anyone been able to find a video of Matt at the New Music Live event? I've seen loads of pictures from it but no video.

^No. I want to see it. I've also been trying to find his etalk interview. No luck. :(

^It won't play for me either. I guess you have to be from Canada?

Attending the Toronto Premiere of Deathly Hallows Part 2

He got really hot at some point. I can't figure out when.

gettyimages

^Yeah I guess your right... shame... but I'm sure it'll pop up on some website eventually.
And I'm also trying to figure out when he got really hot too. All I know is that when Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows promotions rolled around I was like... WOW... Hello Matt! Also, I don't know if it's just me, but I think he's ended up being the best looking of the cast (of course Tom and Dan aren't trailing far behind).

Trust, you are not the only one. I think he's the best looking one. Hands down. No contest.

Damn, he really turned into a fine guy.

Is that blonde girl at the premiere in London his girlfriend? Am I allowed to ask that? If not, please edit.

Just saw the final film and I gotta say that Matthew's Neville really was a scene stealer. He was so, so good! And a total bamf. I was seriously impressed with his acting and really hope to see him in other roles now.

Just got back from watching it twice in a row! First of all, the film in and of itself was absolutely awesome. And Matt was epic in it. Great acting, too, and comedic timing as always.

^Oh wow! I'm planning on going to see it again, either this weekend or early next week, and I cannot wait! Also, I love that Matt's getting a lot of love on sites like Tumblr (it's well deserved). It seems like everyone's totally enamored with Matt. It must be a new experience for Matt having everyone crushing on him. lol

^Oh wow! I'm planning on going to see it again, either this weekend or early next week, and I cannot wait! Also, I love that Matt's getting a lot of love on sites like Tumblr (it's well deserved). It seems like everyone's totally enamored with Matt. It must be a new experience for Matt having everyone crushing on him. lol

Haha, my best friend is a fan but not as hardcore as me. And when Matt came on screen she was like, "Wow. He grew up." Needless to say I :lol:. Good thing I hadn't taken a sip of my smoothie at that moment because the ladies in front of me would not have been pleased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paintnitelife
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->