Matthew Lewis

Backstage Daniel Radcliffe in Broadway - 13/07/2011
with Ruper Grint and Tom Felton
0,,53686499-EXH,00.jpg

globo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
That video is hilarious! There is a reason he and Rupert are two of my favourites, and that is it.

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows : Part 2, New York Premiere - After Party - July 11th 2011

tlfan

Attending the preview for the Harry Potter Exhibition at the Powerhouse Museum in Sydney on July 19th.

gettyimages

Why is he just so adorable? He has such a lovely smile and the picture with all the kids is really sweet.

This guy is so hot it's ridiculous. Like not even the hottest of the cast, but just hot in general. He's slowly climbing up the ranks on my celeb crush list. And the man love or bromance (whatevs) between him and Tom is so cute!:heart:

So glad to see a topic on him here. He's definitely become quite a hottie and his style compliments his features.

What I like about his style is that he bring an older sophistication to it. (Older as in 1930s-1940s glamour). He picks really good cuts and colours too.

Anyway, here's my contribution, credit to appingo.tumblr.com for picture: Matthew at the Royal Ascot 2009.

Attachments

• mattlewisroyalascot2009.png
    mattlewisroyalascot2009.png
    464.4 KB · Views: 3
BTS image from a photoshoot Matthew did in London. Source: Matthew-Lewis.com

Attachments

• 1-ml.jpg
    1-ml.jpg
    818.9 KB · Views: 7

Funny video of Matt and James (Phelps) singing "Twist and Shout."

I've been browsing Matt sites, and this seems to be his RL style: button down shirt over a t-shirt, jeans and a belt. He also seems to like to wear his jeans loosely.

No wonder Matthew looks so dapper at premieres and other events:

You shop at Leeds’ Victoria Quarter?
VQ is the first destination for me when I go shopping, particularly for an event. Sometimes I look at things that can be expensive, but it’s high class. The people that work at VQ always make you feel relaxed and they’re not at all haughty. You can walk into Harvey Nichols and be anybody from any background and they treat you well. I also get a lot of my shirts from Reiss on County Arcade.

James Michelsberg, the tailor at VQ was spot on from our very first meeting. He didn’t know what I did and I explained that I needed a suit making at short notice for the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 premiere in London. He certainly came up with the goods.

My shoes for the premiere came from Church’s. That was a really interesting and enjoyable shopping experience, as I got to find out a lot of the science behind shoe making.

How would you describe your style?
Style? (Laughs) I don’t know really. Actually, I do like a suit to be classic, I love that ‘Boardwalk Empire’ style from the 1920s. If you’re wearing a suit I think you have to wear it properly, with the button done up, the trousers high and for it to be sharp and crisp.

Then for leisure, I’m the complete opposite in trainers, jeans and a t-shirt, so as normal and relaxed as possible.

Source: Victoria Quarter (full interview here)

Even though he looks like a hipster in his everyday life (and appears to be having a competition with Ed Westwick as to who can sport the most bracelets on one arm), I think his casual style is still fairly pulled together. He never looks sloppy.

Goodness he's so dishy! Anyone know what he's been up to since Potter ended? Does Matt have any films/other plans in the works? I would love to see more of him in the public eye.

Goodness he's so dishy! Anyone know what he's been up to since Potter ended? Does Matt have any films/other plans in the works? I would love to see more of him in the public eye.

Cough, cough. I'm not obsessing over him. Really I'm not. Cough, cough.

A BBC minisieries called The Syndicate and a movie called Wasteland. Both were just announced so it will be awhile before we get to see them. Also, he has a movie in the can, The Sweet Job, but apparently release has been delayed to a set tragedy.

Wait... he's going to be in a BBC miniseries? OH MY GOD. That's brilliant. I'm seriously hoping it's like a period piece or something but honestly I don't care because I love the BBC. Has anything been released about the project (what its about and such)? And Wild Roses... there is no shame in having a massive crush on him... Matt's adorable. :crush:

Ha ha! Yes, he is. I love reading his interviews because he's so obviously a fanboy (of the Beatles) and a geek (comics, sci-fi, a history buff) and yet down to earth (not a famewhore, he even calls out fans who try to hero worship or spam him for attention). Considering nearly all of his family are involved in show-biz (one brother is an film editor, another is/was in Doctor Who), and his own fortune with HP, he comes across as anything but a movie star, even for someone who works in the British film industry.

The Syndicate info:

Five-part series The Syndicate, about a group of Lottery winners, was inspired by a friend who was losing her job. [...] The writer is known for sharp works of social realism, such as Band of Gold, about a group of prostitutes in Bradford in the 1990s, and Fat Friends, about a slimming club. [...] The Syndicate will follow six workers at a cut-price supermarket in Leeds.

(Random fact 23467898: The Leeds tourist agency must love Matt because not only is he from there, and continues to live there, but he fanboys in every interview. So, not surprising that he would choose a hometown project.)

And his other project is basically a mini-HP reunion since it will apparently costar "Tonks" and "Pettigrew."

I jumped the gun. Apparently Matt has his off-days with fashion. Found this gem on via mattdavelewis.tumblr.com:

1MattLewis.jpg

Some new pics of Matt @ various events. All credit to Matthew-Lewis.com for pics.

At BBC 1 Radio Awards with Tom Grint and Rupert Grint (Oct 9). (Matt tweeted he was hungover beforehand: his favorite team, Leeds United, had won the Super League trophy the day or so before.)

From his upcoming photoshoot (same one that the one with him leaning against a tree comes from).

From Children in Need charity event (Nov 18). First photo with Craig Wilkinson, who took the accompanying picture of him. His hair has been cut and dyed specifically his role in The Syndicate.

Attachments

• ML 4 at BB1 awards.jpg
    ML 4 at BB1 awards.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 2
  • ML 3.jpg
    ML 3.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 1
  • ML1 w craig wilkinson children in need.jpg
    ML1 w craig wilkinson children in need.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 0
  • ML2.jpg
    ML2.jpg