Matthew Lewis

:lol::lol::lol:
morerobots.tumblr.com

Attachments

• tumblr_loepbbsgty1qfv424o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_loepbbsgty1qfv424o1_500.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 6
Haha, my best friend is a fan but not as hardcore as me. And when Matt came on screen she was like, "Wow. He grew up." Needless to say I :lol:. Good thing I hadn't taken a sip of my smoothie at that moment because the ladies in front of me would not have been pleased.

I know what you mean, I went with a few friends and while we were in line we were talking about the books/movies/actors (although they don't follow the actors that much) and I was like... who else thinks Matthew Lewis is good looking? I got blank stares. Which made me furious so I dug out my cell phone and google searched a picture to show them what I meant. Now they totally get it. And I think I've created a new Matt Lewis fan club. :lol:

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2011/07/matthew_lewis.html

i posted this on my facebook, so i'll post this cute little transformation here. neville was always my favorite of the HP boys, so i wasn't surprised to see him transform into a super hot man. i'm a little in love with him!

like my friend said, "insert a 'I long for neville's bottom' quip here."

Last edited by a moderator:
New article from Lainey Gossip about Matthew. She has new pictures of him attending a screening in Chicago, but I don't know how to post them here.

Neville has chest hair

Everyone is talking about Neville. Everyone is jizzing over Neville’s transformation. Wouldn’t be it be CRAZY if in another 10 years, it’s Neville, I mean Matthew Lewis, who’s, like, on the list of Sexiest Men Alive or something? Never mind. It could totally happen this year. Hilarious.

Anyway, Matthew was in New York on Monday for the HP7B premiere. Then it was Toronto on Tuesday for the Canadian premiere. After that he stopped in Washington, DC for some quick promotion. And yesterday it was Chicago where showed up before two midnight screenings and said a few words...wearing a fitted button down shirt that was not buttoned up all the way, showing off a really nice upper body and some man hair on the chest.

Um...Neville is wearing THE S--T out of those pants.

Many of you asked after my three days with Matthew Lewis, click here for a refresher, about how tall he is. Check out the picture of us standing side by side with Ben Mulroney – I’m 5 ft 3 and I was wearing 6 inch shoes that night and he’s WELL above me and just maybe an inch shorter than Ben which puts him at least at 6.

Dude, Neville has it ALL.

New interview with Matthew for Rolling Stone...I couldn't post the video here, so here's a link: Rolling Stone video

I'm backtracking and trying to pinpoint in which HP movie he started getting hot. And I can't see it. It's like he just showed up for the shooting of HP7 and POOF! HEY THERE SEXY. :lol:

So impressed by him in the latest movie! He's definitely grown up! (and looks great in a suit!)

My sister saw pictures of him and Tom Felton at an after party and didn't believe it was him. She's like- no! it's some new actor they've brought in, it must be! haha.

Well, he certainly came out of nowhere! Hasn't he? Eh, it's good to see someone else from the films gets some attention other than the core three.

New article from Lainey Gossip about Matthew. She has new pictures of him attending a screening in Chicago, but I don't know how to post them here.

New interview with Matthew for Rolling Stone...I couldn't post the video here, so here's a link: Rolling Stone video

matthew was here in chicago and i didn't know about it!? :angry:

Pictures of him in Chicago on July 14th
matthew-lewis-chicago-hp-07.jpg

Cute gif from tumblr
tumblr_locr7pwofe1qa6gymo1_500.gif

justjaredjr, matthew-grew-up-well.tumblr

Last edited by a moderator:
^He looks mighty fine in those pictures! Love the gif as well... so adorable.

Here is just one question which Matt answered in an interview. The rest can be found at http://www.ugo.com/movies/matthew-lewis-chats-about-deathly-hallows-part-2
There’s a moment during the battle where you sit up after being knocked out, and there are bodies flying by and everything, and it got a huge laugh from the audience. Did you intentionally shoot that to be funny?

No (laughs). That whole sequence was interesting, because we wanted it to be really concussed, and on autopilot. Neville’s been so adrenalized all evening, and I think at this point he is just exhausted. He has no idea where he is; it’s all instinct and very primal. We just wanted it to look as though he’s been concussed. Fortunately—and unfortunately—I’ve been concussed before playing sports. So I knew the idea of walking, but not really knowing where you’re walking. I just tried to recreate that as much as I could remember from it. He looked kind of dopey, I’ll give you that, but that was the point. It’s like killing the snake: he doesn’t know the snake is the horcrux; it’s attacking his friends, so he kills it. We didn’t want Neville to be Rambo, you know? We wanted him to be a guy in a rubbish situation who’s doing the best he can to do the right thing. He’s an everyman who happens to be a hero. He has no idea what he’s just done, and that’s what I love about Neville. He’s a hero and he doesn’t even know it.

I italicized my favorite part of this quote. He made such a good point about Neville, he's the person no one ever thought would be a hero.

The typo in Empire Magazine, saying "they Middle East" instead of "the Middle East" is bugging the crap out of me. :ninja: But I love what he says about Neville. That's why I love him as well. I wish, though, that in the movies they would've introduced the fact that the prophecy could have also referred to Neville, but you can't have everything. Also, I love Lainey's article about him!:D Totally agree he's got the best style out of the HP cast!

^Yes, that would have been great to see the prophecy refer to Neville as well. But I think the movies were truly designed to make sense those who read Harry Potter. If you haven't read the books I figure it must be hard at times to understand whats going on. I really love that Neville had a much bigger part in the last movie then previous films. Obviously he's more in the books but it's nice to see Neville have more of a role on screen too. Also agree that Matt has the best style out of the male cast. Although I do think Tom and Dan have pretty great style usually. And of course Emma has the best style out of the female cast members. I really like his casual style but even more when he's in suits! :wink:

This is what a man should look like, my, he's gorgeous!

ah he's so adorable, not a fan of the HP series, but I'm waiting for the upcoming project (and also candid+editorial work) from this guy.

I just watched the whole press conference video today! He and Rupert are two of a kind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paintnitelife
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->