Max Azria S/S 2009 : Nastia Liukin

I like her and I like this image :flower:
They should have used Shawn too.

Even though she wasn't on the team I rooted for in the Olympics, it's a fierce shot and it's definitely a huge breath of fresh air-it not only gets attention, because of the pose, but here is a public figure who isn't involved in any scandals.

that single image is amazing. I don't know what the rest of the campaign will look like, but I love it.

this is good, better than I thought it would be. at first when I saw the title I was shocked "Nastia Liukin?" but it actually looks fine.

two more!
xul54.jpg
b6r1ue.jpg

ontd

The first picture of the arabesque pose is beautiful. I don't really care that she's not tall or model gorgeous, to be honest. The last two just look meh to me though...

And they couldn't show her face:( I think that she's a beautiful lady.

oh wow, I actually don't care too much for the 1st shot, it is a gorgeous shot but it just didn't look like an ad campaign to me.. more like a shot for a photography magazine or a sports magazine. But I really like the latst two ads. I just wish they would show her face though..

I don't like the first pose, the other two are better but still I'm not a fan :doh:

I like it, but at the same time, I'm not loving it.
Seems like the kind of thing I would love, but I dunno...

:\

Is Max Azria and BCBG Max Azria something different?

Eva Herzigova by Patrick Demarchelier and Camilla Nickerson
EVABCBG12.jpg

onemanagament.com/news

bcbg maxazria and max azria are two different lines, but both under max & lubov azria. max azria is more higher end/runway than bcbg.

I really like them actually, there' something so....filled with air and energy about it. When i look at them, and at the translucent, light filled clothing...it feels like i'm flying.. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->