BCBG Max Azria S/S 2009 : Eva Herzigova by Patrick Demarchelier

tocceve

Reaction score
EVABCBG12.jpg

onemanagament.com/news

thanks to beautymarked for clearing up that Max Azria and BCBG are different campaigns.

Boring. And have I already said I'm sick of supermodels? :rolleyes:

I like the first shot, in the white dress. But the red shot looks weird.

I really like it. Love the poses.

It looks like a Vogue US ed, but the first pic is nice.

Boring. And have I already said I'm sick of supermodels? :rolleyes:

If you have then I must have already said that I agree!
On the other hand, I think celebs are the option number two, so I can't decide which version is worse :doh:

One would think that since they take a supermodel, they would at least try to make the ads look interesting...

i like simple but i like

It's very classic, reminiscent of Richard Avedon. I like it.

One would think that since they take a supermodel, they would at least try to make the ads look interesting...
Or they wanted to keep it simple and therefore picked a supermodel.

Normally I'd agree with you, but I actually like this and I think it has a lot to do with Eva. It takes a good model with real presence to make such a simple concept work.

first side w/ the white dress is so gorgeous and graceful..a bit of a downgrade for BCBG w/ their past gorgeous campaigns though..

The left shot with the white dress looks pretty nice to me. Graceful pose. Though the one on the right side is really weird indeed... Not too fond of this overall

[scanned by sister-d at bwgreyscale]

Thanks for the scan! :smile:

I really like the white dress with those shoes. It is so fab! However, I'm not so sure about the red one 'couse I'm not that into that kind of shaped outfits. I didn't like it in the first place when I was watching the show...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->