Max Mara Accessories F/W 2016.17 : Gigi Hadid by Steven Meisel

Solaris

Reaction score
65ab7d5agw1f4y2j0bb7lj20qy0xujux.jpg

Weibo/C-Oli

It's accessories campaign,and the photographer is Steven Meisel.

Last edited by a moderator:
seriously???? how can a model like this rules the fashion world? it's not sexy nor sensual. just plain aweful!

She looks super stunning. No surprise.
Great photo.

she look bad and boring

She looks really bad but I like the outfit and the colors/photography

Not even Steven Meisel can make this girl look like a model. Than you really have no place in the modeling industry.

Thankfully this is only accessories (too bad they ditched Amy Adams) so hopefully the main ed is better, WITHOUT Gigi and WITH Meisel please.

I think that Meisel is the best photographer for her.
Everytime he is behind the camera, she looks like an 80's model and she is actually giving something.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is styled by Roitfeld.

I think that Meisel is the best photographer for her.
Everytime he is behind the camera, she looks like an 80's model and she is actually giving something.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is styled by Roitfeld.

I'm pretty sure it is. She's styled for MaxMara consistently since she left VP.

Such a Meisel shot, reminds me of his S/S 08 Belstaff campaign. Gigi looks really good here imo, just a bit bothered by the way she's clutching the bag.

She needs to always be shot with big hair because her head is quite large. I hope that didn't sound as mean I think it might lol

God, she looks rough! It's all that nude, a colour which I'm obsessed with, but it's simply not doing anything for me here.

So Roitfeld and Meisel....why isn't that happening? I'd like to see more of it, preferably in magazines. Both are free right now, make it happen!!

^ you've changed :huh: :lol:

it's a bit boring, but somewhat pretty. Does the job.

Max Mara ads are always flawless and this one is not an exception.

I will never forgive Gigi for that walk at Giambattista Valli but sometimes this girl takes that stunning picture that make us fall in love with her again, here it is a example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->