Reaction score

Photographer: Steven Klein
Celebrity: Madonna
Fashion Editor: Arianne Phillips
Hair: Andy LeCompte
Make-up: Aaron Smith Henrikson
Manicure: Naomi Yasuda
Set Designer: Jesse Kaufmann

Does every purchase come with a free version of Adobe Photoshop?

Does every purchase come with a free version of Adobe Photoshop?

:lol: So true! And a set of gloves, don't forget the gloves!

It looks like they've caked the makeup on her face, not a good idea for flogging beauty products. Clever idea to call it 'Skin' though.

This won't sell! Actually, maybe it will. Perhaps to those lacking in any form of discernible taste. In short, cougars.

The first photograph would have made a better Vogue Italia cover. Subtle, not too in your face, and yet sexy and provocative. Oh well.

I seriously don't get how VI allows these things to happen. Where on earth is the exclusivity? I can't believe a major publication shares photographs with brands and their campaigns. Well it's not like its the first time that this happened (Meisel ++) but seriously, this cheapens the magazine. I highly doubt Anna would allow the same to happen.

mdnaskin.com wwd.com

Photographers: Luigi & Iango
Celebrity: Madonna
Stylist: Arianne Phillips
Hair: Andy LeCompte
Makeup: Aaron Henrikson

So this time they are using outtakes from Vogue Germany, I have no problem with all those VI outtakes, but the photoshop in the second pic of this new campaign is crazy.:ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
She literally looks like a bloated Amanda Seyfried in the second image in #8.

...and 'bloated' is not a word that you'd ever think of associating with Madonna.

She does look terribly bloated in the second shot, not a good look! It seems women are being inundated by celebrities flogging beauty products. First the two Drew Barrymore, the two Kardashians, now Madonna. It's like the lifestyle website craze (Gwyneth/Reese/Blake) a few years ago, and the fashion line hype (Gwen/JLo) before that.

Who is this marketed towards? The younger generation doesn't care for her.

MDNA Skin, I literally can't even proces how ridiculous this whole concept is. Adobe is more like it for sure.

instagram.com/mdnaskin

Very Erotica.

She should have done this during her COADF or Hard Candy era...
Her face is not what it used to be and the whole thing feels fake as we all know that she uses fillers and all those things.

Quite unfortunate.

instagram.com/Madonna
instagram.com/luigiandiango

Who is this marketed towards? The younger generation doesn't care for her.

Oh but you can't say that! Lol. She thinks they care for her and that she looks as cool as them, which is why we have this excessively retouched campaign. I really doubt whether it's aimed at women her age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->