Celebrity -
Madonna
Photographer - Steven Klein
Art Director - Giovanni Bianco
Stylists - Arianne Phillips & Eyob Yohannes
Hair - Andy Lecompte
Makeup - Aaron Henrikson

So the Meisel reunion won't happen

I love how she released this on the same day that Bey released her Coachella documentary.

Madame who?

The song with Maluma isn't half bad but just wish Madonna would drop all the dominatrix gimmicks which she's been obsessed with for years now. She should've stripped it all back for the new album, ditched the characters and gone down a completely different route.

The song with Maluma isn't half bad but just wish Madonna would drop all the dominatrix gimmicks which she's been obsessed with for years now. She should've stripped it all back for the new album, ditched the characters and gone down a completely different route.

I am sure she will be calling you for an advice:-)

I hated the song at first but now I really like it... sweet lyrics and melody... it is a definite grower...

Not really exciting, tbh. But whatever, she's made her mark and there will only be one Madonna.

I love how she released this on the same day that Bey released her Coachella documentary.

Madame who?

Who? There are so many Diana Ross wannabes out there, I can't keep track.

apple.com

Madame X (Deluxe)
Celebrity -
Madonna
Creative Director - Imogen Snell
Art Director - Giovanni Bianco
Stylists - Arianne Phillips & Eyob Yohannes
Hair - Andy Lecompte
Makeup - Aaron Henrikson

Love both covers, but I'll give a slight edge to the standard edition. It's like Frida Kahlo, Wallis Simpson, and her mother all in one. The second one is very Les Miserable. Klein and Madonna at their best.

Concept-wise, it's already sounding better than her previous two albums.

Not really exciting, tbh. But whatever, she's made her mark and there will only be one Madonna.

Who? There are so many Diana Ross wannabes out there, I can't keep track.
Correct. She can release what she wants, and we can say what we want. But at the end of the day, she'll just be sitting back and counting her millions, while we're playing around on TFS.

And BTW, have you ever seen Diana Ross live? I have, twice, and trust me: I have all the love and respect for her, but once it's showtime, she is truly a fraction of the performer that Beyoncé is. But anyways...

And BTW, have you ever seen Diana Ross live? I have, twice, and trust me: I have all the love and respect for her, but once it's showtime, she is truly a fraction of the performer that Beyoncé is. But anyways...

Most successful female artist of the 20th century, though (according to the Guinness World Records). Good luck to Bey topping that.

Love the artwork for this so far. Glad to see her working with Steven Klein again, I've loved almost everything they've done together.

Most successful female artist of the 20th century, though (according to the Guinness World Records). Good luck to Bey topping that.

First of all, I don't think Madonna and Beyoncé's career should be compared as they are totally different.

Then, to call Beyoncé a Diana Ross wannabe is utterly ridiculous. Tell me in which way Beyoncé is trying to imitate Diana. And if you have any doubts about Beyoncé's talent and personality just go watch Homecoming on Netflix.

Back to the topic of the thread, I'm quite excited for this new project by Madonna and hope she will give us something good.

Something that I love of the first cover is the reference to her mother's funeral. 1991 she said to Vanity Fair that she found her mother's lips funny during the funeral and when she got closer she saw that her lips were sewn together. Considering how devoted Madonna has been to her mom, this is a beautiful tribute.

Only came in here for the imagery because that will determine how the covers will look which will be forced on us soon. Don't care that it's not Meisel, because Klein is 2nd best when comes to working with her. I obviously knew the new music would be crap. Some of the styling looks promising, but I wish she stuck to the historical/prairie bits and ditch the dominatrix and cowboy hat stuff. Plus raven-haired Madonna is my favourite.

Couldn't roll my eyes hard enough at the 'activism'......by graffitying a wall? lol. OK.

Sad to see the queen of reinvention to be the one not being able to reinvent herself for a decade. Madonna being a saint and a wh*re like her last album? Or maybe being an agent, hi American Life?
This is Katy Perry level of stuff.

Universal Music

Medellín
Celebrities -
Madonna & Maluma
Stylists - Ib Kamara & Eyob Yohannes for Madonna, Julian Rios for Maluma
Hair - Andy Lecompte
Makeup - Aaron Henrikson

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads