Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex

Love the navy (denim?) look on Meghan, DoS. I think that outfits in mostly solid colors suit her. Also, the faux wrap with belted full skirt gives her a little bit of a waist. Feminine and fresh.

Attending the wedding of Prince Harry’s childhood friend, Charlie van Straubenzee

33blnhf.jpg

vogue

Very odd effect on the skirt ... looks like a tail :ninja: Not that there's anything wrong with tails.

Great shoes ... I like that she wears her shoes like a normal person (i.e., repeatedly).

Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex attend a gala performance of "Hamilton" in support of Sentebale at Victoria Palace Theatre on August 29, 2018 in London, England.

Rcxp1sy.jpg

vBFuDh0.jpg

1MPRA95.jpg

zimbio.com

I'd give my right arm to have her legs! And I really adore the latest look.

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex attends the WellChild Awards at the Royal Lancaster Hotel on September 4, 2018 in London, England. The Duke of Susssex has been patron of WellChild since 2007.

ckOc0Sd.jpg

RmnReDr.jpg

Bkno5EX.jpg

zimbio.com

Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex attend the "100 days of peace" concert to commemorate the centenary of the end of the First World War at Central Hall Westminster on September 06, 2018 in London, United Kingdom. The evening will benefit three mental health charities 'Heroes', 'Combat Stress' and 'Heads Together'.

LbP8qVK.jpg

FSnJ5mj.jpg

ptKhu7V.jpg

a4oW725.jpg

0rB3wJC.jpg

zimbio.com

If that dress does not spark some pregnancy rumors, I will be shocked. She looks stunning.

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex attends the Coach Core Awards held at Loughborough University on September 24, 2018 in Loughborough, England.

c3ci85u.jpg

f0fKdDO.jpg

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex speaks to guests during an event to mark the launch of a cookbook with recipes from a group of women affected by the Grenfell Tower fire at Kensington Palace on September 20, 2018 in London, England.

ZUsEsV7.jpg

XxHB3SJ.jpg

zimbio.com

Meghan Markle Chose a Givenchy LBD for Her First Solo Appearance as a Royal

fu7v48.jpg

vogue

What a great dress and it suits her perfectly. One of her best!

I generally think she suits structured pieces more than soft flowy ones, but the dress looks beautiful on her.

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex makes an official visit to the Joff Youth Centre in Peacehaven, Sussex on October 3, 2018 in Peacehaven, United Kingdom. The Duke and Duchess married on May 19th 2018 in Windsor and were conferred The Duke & Duchess of Sussex by The Queen.

QQu27mL.jpg

Qws593C.jpg

16f9MS0.jpg

K5hgUG2.jpg

PypfcYt.jpg

AuhwuxU.jpg

usrmVB0.jpg

zimbio.com

Green is good on her, true. She looks good in black too. Negate my last post. It's nonsense.

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, arrives ahead of the wedding of Princess Eugenie of York to Jack Brooksbank at Windsor Castle on October 12, 2018 in Windsor, England.

IcA4qe8.jpg

kZWhhbD.jpg

zimbio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->