Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex arrives at the Auckland War Memorial Museum for a reception hosted by Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern on October 30, 2018 in Auckland, New Zealand.

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex attends Pillars, a charity operating across New Zealand that supports children who have a parent in prison by providing special mentoring schemes in Auckland on October 30, 2018 in Auckland, New Zealand.

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex attends the unveiling of The Queen's Commonwealth Canopy in Redvale on October 30, 2018 in Auckland, New Zealand.

zimbio

Last two dresses are great. She really suits dresses that emphasizes her shoulders.

What took her so long to wear Givenchy? I think that's my favourite look of the whole tour.

Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex walk in the treetops as they visit Redwoods Tree Walk on October 31, 2018 in Rotorua, New Zealand. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are on the final day of their official 16-day Autumn tour visiting cities in Australia, Fiji, Tonga and New Zealand.

OjOoYud.jpg

Megan, Duchess of Sussex during a walkabout on day four of the royal couple's tour of New Zealand on October 31, 2018 in Rotorua, New Zealand. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are on the final day of their official 16-day Autumn tour visiting cities in Australia, Fiji, Tonga and New Zealand.

G1GuDGR.jpg

dgFtfrs.jpg

9ZX9Wtu.jpg

CH0fbnd.jpg

HkF44Kr.jpg

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex visits Te Papaiouru Marae on October 31, 2018 in Rotorua, New Zealand. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are on their official 16-day Autumn tour visiting cities in Australia, Fiji, Tonga and New Zealand.

sjb00Q6.jpg

XA8Y1Hh.jpg

14kdwew.jpg

6vrD492.jpg

ejZSiWu.jpg

MFzqBJL.jpg

UODeQ38.jpg

s0QDAhm.jpg

zimbio.com​

Did she and her stylist know the pleated skirt in New Zealand would be sheer in the sun? I love it, but quite controversial for a royal. :lol:

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex attends a service at Westminster Abbey marking The Centenary Of WW1 Armistice at Westminster Abbey on November 11, 2018 in London, England.

nt552If.jpg

Z0MGWU2.jpg

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex watches from a balcony of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office during the annual Remembrance Sunday memorial at the Cenotaph on Whitehall on November 11, 2018 in London, England. The armistice ending the First World War between the Allies and Germany was signed at Compiègne, France on eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month - 11am on the 11th November 1918. This day is commemorated as Remembrance Day with special attention being paid for this year's centenary.

EwOSdNN.jpg

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex attends the Royal British Legion Festival of Remembrance at the Royal Albert Hall on November 10, 2018 in London, England. The Queen and members of the Royal Family are attending the annual Festival of Remembrance to commemorate all those who have lost their lives in conflicts and will mark 100 years since the end of the First World War.

hXQYjfo.jpg

wireimage.com, zimbio.com, people.com

So far I am not liking a lot of her clothes since the marriage. I think her casual style is better than the formal style. Maybe the formal is trying a bit too hard; if that is the case, she will get better, inevitably. I always find when I overstep in something, I learn it quickly and then I start teaching myself how to balance things.

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex arrives at The Royal Variety Performance 2018 at London Palladium on November 19, 2018 in London, England.

gNmZrfe.jpg

ESntnXi.jpg

3mlUr43.jpg

r5993RM.jpg

Kate, Meghan and Louis among royals pictured in new family photos for Charles' 70th.

bqjmL80.jpg

m3WhrKi.jpg

zimbio.com, yahoo.com

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex visits the Hubb Community Kitchen to see how funds raised by the 'Together: Our Community' Cookbook are making a difference at Al Manaar, North Kensington on November 21, 2018 in London, England.

TMXR710.jpg

eRF5mrS.jpg

hpkRcgl.jpg

UFb87E9.jpg

UVjtC8m.jpg

zimbio.com

Wow, you guys are a boring crowd. Nothing to chat about? No curiosity? Just into reposting pictures from other websites, huh? I guess everyone is afraid of saying the wrong thing. No one wants to stick out or risk being weird. Welcome to the Stepford Forum.

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex on stage during The Fashion Awards 2018 In Partnership With Swarovski at Royal Albert Hall on December 10, 2018 in London, England.

2HNrkCg.jpg

V3MeEhI.jpg

people.com

Too much baby bump touching, but overall she looks beautiful in my opinion :rolleyes:

LOL it's like she's the first person to ever be pregnant with the belly cupping. This is one of her better looks in awhile, usually I find her outfits to be rather ill-fitting even when I like the pieces themselves. This dress looks nice.

She looked in #331, yes she's touching her belly a lot but she's going to be a mom for the first time, maybe she's just really excited and enjoying her pregnancy.
I would also think that she's still probably quite anxious in her new role (especially with all the attacks in the press) so touching her baby belly has become a bit of a nervous tick. Then there's the protective instinct that all mother's feel; especially one so much the subject of public scrutiny.

Did she and her stylist know the pleated skirt in New Zealand would be sheer in the sun? I love it, but quite controversial for a royal. :lol:

:lol:

Congratulations to Meghan and Harry as well as the Royal Family. :flower:

Visit to Royal Variety nursing home, December 18
Wearing Brock Collection.

dailymail.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigdaddy123
Back