Megija Ķēniņa

Vini

Reaction score
Ford Models‘ Supermodel of the World Contest, Latvia winner, Megija.
2sa07kw.jpg

Let's start with Megija, first winner who already caught a lot of attention the day before she won. Spotted among more than twenty others by almost every single scout who did the trip to Riga, Megija combines an outstanding personality with perfect features. Not in the usual way, though. You wouldn't call her a leader at first sight but you might be immediately impressed by her smart, almost wise, attitude. Poised and poetic with a touch of melancholy strengthening her classic beauty, giving another edge to those flawless features. Lovely and lovable, delicate as can be, words might be missing but her appeal isn't hard to get.

mariemaud.canalblog.com

To be honestly, it's amusing. Only the girls of 2b Models were under the finalists. It doesn't surprise me, the owner of 2b Models and Ford Models are very well friends. She was already some time ago on 2b's site :flower:
13845_1164568363011_1491931776_3049.jpg
13845_1164568443013_1491931776_3049.jpg

13845_1164568403012_1491931776_3049.jpg

(facebook/Agris Blaubuk)

Neither Marina nor Kersti who are both among the winners are from 2B Models... and it's not about friendship, it's simply that 2B organises the contest as Ford's partner. And, regarding Megija in particular, she applied to the contest by herself... then naturally signs with 2B for the same reason as above.

Yes, it's no secret that 2B Models and Ford are closely working together :flower:

I love Megija. Something wild about her.
Quiet, yet wild... :heart:
She gives me the same vibe as a wolf somehow... Determinated and reserved, well, turned to the wide spaces, if it makes sense :P:meow:...

In the first polaroid I liked her a lot, but I've waited till she'll impress me completely, I just knew it's going to happen :P I wasn't wrong, she absolutely fantastic in her tests :wub: And I have to agree about her being
Quiet, yet wild...:heart:

^ whoa! she's already on Ford's website? I won't be surprised if she wins next year :wink:

All videos courtesy of 2bmodels (youtube.com/user/2bmodels)

34-443x667.jpg

(Karlina & Megija dancing samba/ photo courtesy of supermodeloftheworld.com)

Ford didn’t include this in their press release but Megija (Latvia) placed 8th in the finals :wink:
yes! 2 girls from Latvia won that night :innocent: I don’t find it surprising because both girls look very promising!

Megija is on the latest cover of L'Officiel Latvia :clap: She also walked some shows in Latvian Fashion Week :smile:

Megija is now at Ford's Main Board & she just joined Elite Paris :smile:

mk4-1.jpg
mk3-1.jpg

Ford Models

megija_08.jpg
megija_19.jpg
megija_16.jpg

james mahon

sorry for last two posts without photos dunno what was wrong with the fashion spot, couldn't put any picture....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->