Melania Trump is Pregnant!

peacelover142002

go red sox
Reaction score
From People.com:

Donald Trump and his wife, Melania Knauss, are expecting their first child together, his rep confirms to PEOPLE.

"They are expecting in the spring," says the spokesperson, adding: "They are very happy."

As for becoming a father again – while this will be his first child with the 35-year-old Melania, he has four other children – Trump, 59, "is loving it," the rep tells PEOPLE. "He's always said he wouldn't mind having more of a family."

The New York-based Apprentice star and real-estate developer has three children by his first wife, Ivana (Donald Jr., 27; Ivanka, 23; and Eric, 21) and a daughter with second wife Marla Maples (Tiffany, 11).

"We want to have a family, yes," Melania, a Yugoslavian-born model, told PEOPLE at the couple's splashy wedding at Trump's Palm Beach estate, Mar-a-Lago, last January.

And as wedding guest and The Insider host Pat O'Brien told the magazine at the reception: "Donald has always said he used to make a bad husband and a great father. He says this time around he wants to make a great father and a great husband."

what a novel idea...
get married and then get pregnant...^_^

i didn't think anyone did that anymore...:lol:...
it always seems to be ...
get pregnant and have a shotgun wedding these days...

:innocent:...

^ They even dated for 5 years or so before getting hitched. That's a lifetime now a days!

Congrats to them!!

UgH. If I was one of his kids I'd be upset. Not only is his new child 20 something years younger than me, but there goes more competition for daddy's money.

i_<3_chanel said:

That is the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw this in the newspaper :D. It's just gross :sick:

Congrats to them, but you also have to think... Trump will be 80 when his daughter/son is 20...

uhhhh ew? 'the donalds baby'.... I would not sleep with him for 3 billion dollars but apparently melania would

ewww...

Well if it is true love then good for them.

I always think about the older kids in this situation. How they feel about it. I wonder if Ivanka and Melania really do get along.

I remember he was asked on E! after the Emmy's, "what are you going to do after the show?" and he was like, "make love!" Melania was standing next to him and she didn't look embarassed by his answer, but she didn't look too enthusiastic either.

*AndoraStar* said:
^^ That's an awful way of looking at it.

I know :flower:

Haha I guess its the age difference that gets to me. Having a 75 yr old senile father while i'm in high school would be a pretty strenuous experience :innocent:

impossibleprincess said:
ewww...

Well if it is true love then good for them.

I always think about the older kids in this situation. How they feel about it. I wonder if Ivanka and Melania really do get along.

I remember he was asked on E! after the Emmy's, "what are you going to do after the show?" and he was like, "make love!" Melania was standing next to him and she didn't look embarassed by his answer, but she didn't look too enthusiastic either.

I guess she didnt look too enthusiatic because that old. wrinkled. body.

i dont think its 'ew' at all.....
:huh: :innocent:....

i'm happy for them.....
i just hope they dont jump on the divorce bandwagon as soon as something in their relationship doesnt go as expected.....
i hope they have a long, happy marriage and enjoy their lives as parents....

best wishes to them.....
i actually think they'd be good for eachother....
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gal4dior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->