Melissa Stasiuk

she looks very like a 'rolinga' (an Argentine fan of the Rolling Stones) in here nobody would think she's a model in great fashion capitals haha

i love this pic :heart: :smile:

babyfrejas.jpg

Melissa Stasiuk, Antonia Wesseloh, & Zuzanna Stankiewicz (in) The New Generation

I have been dying to capture an image with all three of them together, and I finally had my chance! No particular reason…. This was just for my own image musings because all three models have had buzz because they have some resemblances to Freja Beha due to facial features or hair. However, I have learned more about each girl on an individual basis, and their interiors have proven to be even more valuable than what the eyes at the moment see…

Melissa Stasiuk is the newest member of the crop of very cool Argentinian models with great style and individualism that has been making waves in the past few seasons. She does not speak a lot of English, but she is very charming with a big heart that one can just feel. When I speak to her, we mostly just smile as I try to understand her Spanish and she tries to decipher my broken Spanglish. She’s truly adorable! =)
bonaelamour.com

Melissa Stasiuk
F/W 2012 TOTAL: 5
OPENED: 1 | CLOSED: 0

New York
TOTAL: 2
OPENED: 1 | CLOSED: 0

Proenza Schouler (O)
Richard Chai – Love

Londres
TOTAL: 3
OPENED: 0 | CLOSED: 0

Daks
Giles
Pringle of Scotland

Fendi
Milan Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2012

nowfashion

Fendi

stylebistro

Fendi - Backstage

stylebistro

Just Cavalli

stylebistro

I still don't get Meli's beauty. *her features are average.

Last edited by a moderator:
^I get what you mean but I can see something kinda raw/savage about her look that I find very appealing

I still don't get Meli's beauty. [...] her features are average.
I agree. I loved her after seeing her in the Chanel Pre-Fall show but I've gotten bored of her very soon and find it really annoying, how she (or her agency?) is trying to be like Freja so much. It's not a natural resemblance like in Josefien Rodermans and Antonia Wesseloh's case, it's really just trying to make her look like Freja with the hair, the tattoos and her style and it all comes across very contrived, IMO. Also, her facial expression is the exact same in every picture!

Just Cavalli - Detail and Backstage

stylebistro

Sportmax

stylebistro

Missoni

stylebistro

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads