Melissa Stasiuk

I never understood how something like this is possible these days. Doesn't Argentina have school obligation?

I never understood how something like this is possible these days. Doesn't Argentina have school obligation?

It's possible in Argentina. Not all schools have english as an obligation... And she's from a small town so in this case is worst :shock:
Anyway all models or models-to-be study english before travelling except some cases...

At times she reminds me of Gia; especially with the bangs and the tom boyish charm. Love her look and I hope she goes far.

melissas.jpg

http://whatabeautifulworld.org

With Tati, Carla & Magda! after Louis Vuitton F/W 12.13

tumblr_m0xyke9ZWj1qzwj70o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m0xywq6VRX1qzwj70o1_1280.jpg

bonaelamour.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Vogue Russia, April 2012
"Cross the Border"
Photographer: Richard Bush
Stylist: Veronique Didry
Hair: James Rowe
Makeup: Mikael Noiselet

models

she really stands out from the rest. reminds me a bit of vanessa paradis because of her fine features but with audrey tautou's coloring :smile:

The amount of effort that has gone in to making her look like F.B. Erichsen is hilarious.

I initially liked her after she opened Proenza, but there's something a tad bit boring about her look. I really dig her look with the bangs though. To me, she reminds me of a less interesting version of Sheila Marquez. Heck, maybe a mix of Sheila and Tati together.

Photographed by: Nacho Ricci

melissastasiuk.tumblr.com

At times she reminds me of Gia; especially with the bangs and the tom boyish charm. Love her look and I hope she goes far.
Me too! I see a resemblance with Gia specially in some pics...like the ones on post #117

tumblr_m1gefonZPL1qdrojco3_500.jpg
Giafront.jpg
tumblr_lzx2ji4aMV1qj0467o1_500.jpg

Gia Carangi tumblr

Vogue Japan June 2012
'Glamour Goes Easy'
Model: Melissa Stasiuk
Photographer: Boo George
Stylist: Julia Jarr-Samois

blog.nextmodels.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics