Men's Bags #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys... would you ever consider getting a PS 1 bag?

^if i had the money, of course i would
it's just a messenger bag, extremely beautiful and with an amazing structure.
although the strap might be a bit too thin, i would still wear that.

oh & i found a very similar bag to the LV Sunrise & this time it's from the menswear collection.

from bagcraze.blogspot.com

waxy, Fevrier I got the rep version of the Black PS1 in Black. It is am amazing bag and not very feminine its quite utilitarian which I like. It is quite hard getting in and out of if carry it by the hand strap but perfect when carried messenger bag style. Although I found the bag quite fragile to carry heavy things since the leather does seem to have some give and will stretch out in time.

ohhhhhmy, lucky you!
i would kill for that bag.
i pretty much do anything for anything PS, too bad they don't design for men.
& it's nice to know that it's very androgynous, maybe one day hahaha

hey guys... would you ever consider getting a PS 1 bag?

proenza-schouler-ps1-crocodile-satchel.jpg

Yes please.

purseblog.com

I'm kind of late-to-the-party in terms of the original discussion in this thread but I'd like to weigh in a bit. I LOVE bags for men. I think they look great, they're logical, etc. Objectively, how can someone find fault in them on principle? However, for whatever reason, it's considered feminine to carry one. I get comments from my peers because I've always used a messenger bag for school (I recall a pretty fabulous tweed one I had in 10th grade). I'm too shy to carry a man-bag around but hopefully, when I move to a more metropolitan area, it'll be more socially acceptable. That being said, I'm absolutely dying to have this bag:

007.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

www.jadoresofia.com

It's actually a woman's bag, designed by Sofia Coppola for Louis Vuitton, but I think the look of it is downright masculine. It's such, such a beautiful bag. So classic.

it's not really feminine really.

i used my friend's SC in navy for a few days (it was a trade, she got my Nightingale, i got her SC :lol:) and it's very handy. a bit heavy tho.

^ I think he may have been referring to the bag

It's really nice, btw, and it looks designed for a man.
Who cares? As long as you feel comfortable carrying it.

after seeing the coppola i might def get a replica.
it looks gorgeous and very very masculine.

I need a new men bag for myself, the last one i used to carry with me for long time, I love it, but now I am struggling to find what I like

Hey guys I recently bought a new bag from H&M... Its not as expensive as the ones some of you guys have but I think its nice.
Do you guys thinks it might be too big for school?

Here's how the bag looks like...
Yeah I know it has no shape lol
mybag.png

my pics
And here's how it looks on me...
pics033copy2.jpg

pics036copy.jpg

my pics

so what do you guys think?

^ Depends how much stuff you have to take to school!

Well I think I'm just gonna take some notebooks and 2-3 books, but it gets really heavy :( and my shoulder hurts. Its my first men's bag because I was tired of having a bookbag, lol

i just bought this huge bag from a second hand store that looks almost identical to the ysl muse.

trendora.com

I'm too shy to carry a man-bag around but hopefully, when I move to a more metropolitan area, it'll be more socially acceptable.
Yeah, I'm having the same issue. I'd love to carry (an absolutely masculine-looking) bag but I'm afraid I'd get really negative comments and thoughts. It sucks.
But I totally agree, I think that bag you posted looks awesome!

Hello. I was looking for a new backpack for school. I was interested in a leather style one. I googled and found this one.
L_p0016819824.jpg

??? Only thing I believe it's from a Korean brand named Triple K. What do y'all think? Anything similar to this style I should know about?

Pics from yesstyle.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->