Men's Jewelry

i just bought 1560 rounds of 5.56mm ammo for 363.20 shipped. at that price, $800 should buy you about three and half thousand rounds.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/223.html

9mm can boughtat Walmart for $12.88 + tax per box of 100. $800 should buy you 6000+ at that price.

Last edited by a moderator:
i go to the shooting range 2-3x a month just to work on gun proficiency. ammo prices gone up lot locally, so I'm stockpiling the surplus stuff.

no iowa, but this is getting really off topic, i ignore i even mentioned ammo.

on to something related to jewelry...

anyone know where i might be able to find metal chain belts like the one from Dior Homme Luster collection? I seem to only be able to find chain bracelets.

134782.png

(source: dl from old firstview and uploaded myself)

^ I saw that on eBay, that belt.

Diesel had a metal chain-link belt out this fall, it sold out pretty quickly, because it was really cute and pretty understated...for Diesel.

diorling: when did u see that belt on ebay? how long ago? how much did it end up going for?

^ A few weeks or so, it was on there for $900 noone bid on it (obviously).

^i think u are talking about a different chain belt from strip collection.

Diorling said:
Alex and Chloe have some hot jewelry! I love that one of Kate Moss, if I were crazier Id get it...

ac_cocoknifeblack.jpg

I think Im gonna order it...I luurve it, it's called "Coco Is Dead"
alexandchloe

Did u get it ? I looove it! really wanna see in w/ an outfit

I love the necklace above too. I ordered it, but changed my order for this in gold instead:

alexandchloe_oversz_coco_buried_colors.jpg

I regret a little bit not ordering it in silver instead.

Source: Alexandchloe.com

Jewelry for MEN ?

has anyone some links for some young-good designers who do jewelry and access. for men ?
:flower:

I'm also interested.
What do you think of necklaces on men?
I think wearing something with cross seems a bit tacky unless you are a priest.

Can someone point me to the right path?

I think it really depends on your style and what you usually wear.
Necklaces are not my favorite jewelry on men. I'd go with something small with a little charm in silver or white gold.
I love bracelets on men instead, always depending on the clothing style I'd say silver chains (not too big or they'd look tacky) mixed with small leather cuffs.
My suggestion would be to check the man's accessories section at H&M, you can always find some basic things and simply try (without spending too much).
Then if you find a nice type of necklace/bracelet/ring you feel comfortable with you can go for the real deal.

For some time I'm quite interested in that topic too! Started with a thin black bracelet from H&M and I really loved it. Now I'm looking for a discrete necklace like those from Dior Homme, though I guess because of the price I'll stick to Hennes. I'm still waiting for them to introduce something new, all the necklaces they've got have been there for so long, not to mention they're not that attracitve.

75497_dior_122_876lo.jpg

diorhomme.com

Male Jewellery

Hi,

Does anyone know any place online to discuss male jewellery? I'm sure there must be a community but I can't find one anywhere.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Shigeo

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->