Men's Vogue China S/S 2010 : Daniel Henney by Tony Duran

ammon

Reaction score
cover model : Daniel Henney

240 Pages

via: modernparty.cn

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to wait to pass judgment until I see a full editorial but Daniel Henney is one of the most attractive men I've seen, possibly ever. On this cover you wouldn't know it though - it just doesn't take full advantage of his look. Now granted, a magazine cover's job is to draw us in visually - not to make the subject look good (think of some of the truly great covers where the subject looks "bad" - Diana Dondoe's classic i-D cover for example) but this doesn't bring me in as much as it makes me say "why did they drench this beautiful man?"

The cover looks like a continous shot from Numero Homme cover last year. And somehow the combination of blue and b/w picture is really appealing.

Daniel Henney! Reminds me of... Spring Waltz... Ahh, the memories. Nice cover too.

i love the contrast of the navy mast head to the black & white image. i actually love this cover; very chic.

Agent Zero! Luxx is right, you can't tell what a beautiful man he is from this shot...very curious to see what's inside.

Is this the first issue of Chinese Mens Vogue? I don't recall ever seeing another issue....

Agent Zero! Luxx is right, you can't tell what a beautiful man he is from this shot...very curious to see what's inside.

Is this the first issue of Chinese Mens Vogue? I don't recall ever seeing another issue....

Thre're few threads about previous issues on tFS :flower:

Terrible cover! I would not spend a penny in this magazine.

COVER

my scans

Review:

Cover story. Daniel Henney by Tony Duren

Desert Nomad. Ben Hill by Alexi Lubomirski

Dolce & Gabbana 20th Anniversary. Clinton Weber, Andre Bentzer & Margareth Made by Giampaolo Sgura

Soul of Chet. Jacques, Boyd Holbrook, Jamie Strachan & Vincent LaCrocq by Matthew Brookes

Match Print. Vladamir by Alexi Lubomirski

Soldiers and Ships. Simon, Marc, Chad, Zach, Rob, Ryan, Yuri, Seijo & Brad by Blair Getz Mezibov

Vogue Men's China #115 S/S 2010 : Daniel Henney by Tony Duren (this is the right title, Thank you ammon)
Its contents can be, I do not know Daniel Henney, He looks good:flower:

Got it sobigsobig. Thank you.

This issue seems much more better than the last one from the preview.

thank you sobigsobig!

can you please post snaps or scans of dolce & gabbana anniversary and soul of chet?

thanks a lot! :flower:

Cover Story
Ph: Tony Duren
St: Grant Pearce
M: Daniel Henney

my scan

Desert Nomad
Ph: Alexi Lubomirski
St: Sean Spellman
M: Ben Hill

my scan

Soul of Chet
Ph: Matthew Brookes
St: Allan Kennedy
M: Jacques, Boyd Holbrook, Jamie Strachan & Vincent LaCrocq

Scan by sobigsibig ! Thank you!

Quite an issue. I like the Desert Nomad ed. Also heart Daniel Henney.

the photographers name is misspelled, its tony duran. thanks for posting!

haha, thanks a lot jeremydante.

my poor English

thank ammon for post

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->