Menswear Fashion Week S/S 2010 Schedule

^Christophe Decarnin, but "designs" might be too strong a word. (So far at least.)

SOOO excited..
can't wait to see what the JAPAN'S BIG THREE will show

So I know CK is now showing menswear in Milan, but is this a one time thing or will it be like this from now on?

^I'm pretty sure that showing in New York was just a one time thing, and Calvin Klein will continue showing in Milan indefinitely.

i SOOO hope mcqueen doesn't dissapoint but then again he never does. I also look forward to missoni, prada, raf simons, jil sander...etc etc. btw yes i love the clothes(duh), but i look forward to the soundtracks the shows will have this year too. Cavalli always has good music that i love :smile:. omfg it's almost saturday!

I wish I had the time to take off of work. I would love to go to either show whether it be in Milan or Paris. I haven't been to a show in quite some time and miss the excitement of being in the front row seat (not literally) as a new season begins to unfold.

I cant wait it starts tomorrow. I think I am the first girl to comment on this :lol:
edit: im not but still this is a very male heavy thread

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant wait it starts tomorrow. I think I am the first girl to comment on this :lol:
edit: im not but still this is a very male heavy thread

:lol: tell me about it.
Of course we're very interested in the men's clothes :innocent: (translation: we just want to see some sizzlin male models, especially since it's spring/summer which means less clothes :shifty:)

:lol:
Of course we're very interested in the men's clothes :innocent: (translation: we just want to see some sizzlin male models, especially since it's spring/summer which means less clothes :shifty:)

ofcourse the boys...HELLO dolce boys:woot:

Did I miss something? Wasn't McQueen supposed to show today? And if so, where are all the pictures?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->