Mia Kirshner

Mia Kirshner @ The Black Dahlia press stills (4 UHQ)

hollywoodsbest

she outshined scarlett at venice festival,imo.she loooks so stunnnig there.
i love her wardrobe on l word!!!
had no idea she was canadian

She looked absolutely gorgeous in the Balck Dahlia premiere......Can't wait to see that movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you so much rose mary:flower: she looks gorgeus! cant wait for the film:smile:

superiorpics

Last edited by a moderator:
RoseMary said:
Scarlett Johansson & Mia Kirshner @ Black Dahlia premiere, Venice (aug. 30 25 HQ ADS)

hollywoodsbest

Two of my faves girls ever in the same movie!! :buzz:

oooh, I didn't realize she was the actress in the Black Dahlia movie. I can't wait to see it!

^^^ You must let us know what you thought of it. I didn't really like it as I read the book which is amazing and they kind of ruined it. Mia is really good in it though and definatly outshines the miscast leading lady by far:innocent:

^Indeed she's really good! I wish there were more scenes with her because she stole the scene everytime she appeared, IMO.
The movie was technically perfet IMO but I didn't understand it all :D

The way the film is shot the music etc is so very film noir which I loved. My problem was with the storyline they chose to go with. The book makes much more sense. If you like reading you will love it:D

Change of subject but have not managed to watch any of season three of the L word. How does Jenny progress in it? Is she in alot of scenes?

In Italy is just started season 2 and she got her hair short!! Noooooo!!!! What a crime!!!!!!!! :shock::cry:

is it only me or she does look like Vivien Leigh here?
mia-flare03.jpg

skinny_boho said:
In Italy is just started season 2 and she got her hair short!! Noooooo!!!! What a crime!!!!!!!! :shock::cry:

Season two is really good. Her outfits are amazing in season two, she is the best dressed character IMO.

I liked the way she dressed in season 1 too..
She's always been my fave character, always. And Mia is simply pERFECT to play her, IMO.

Her character comes a long way in the second season. In the box set there is an interview Mia and I think she was against getting her hair cut at first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamal2isgood
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->