Mia Temirova

More from the wonderful editorial! Her face is so intriguing, every element match into another, it's like her face is telling some kind of a story :wub:

34_800.jpg
27_800.jpg
23h3kgm.jpg
10ht27s.jpg

cargocollective.com/anoukmorgan

Stunning pics. I love the way that they haven't attempted to disguise her distinctive features (nose, ears), instead they're actually celebrating them.

^ Exactly :heart: They really have put the focus on all her outstanding features - letting them (and Mia herself in general) shine.

Some of (most of) the girls looked rough that closeup, but Mia's beauty manages to shine through, thanks nijuyanah.

^ yeah, I agree. She's one of the rare girls who looks good in the pictures from Love's blog. :heart:

She looks good at CK :smile: and Michelle Lee likes her too :woot:

She looked magnificent at the CK presentation, she is so intriguing.

Those polaroids! :o:heart: No idea if it has been mentioned but she is 17yrs old! Oh and currently in London for some weeks maybe doing a trip to berlin for fashion week!

Unbenannt.png

How did you get in touch with your mother agency Sharm Model Management?

The easiest way possible :-) Called the agency and asked for an appointment. When I walked into the office a booker introduced me to the director of the agency and my agent - Tati! And from this time we've started to work together. So, just advise for all girls whishing to start a career as model: just try and see what`s happens, maybe it's your chance :-)

You can choose to be an exclusive for one designer, who would it be and why?
I think Marc Jacobs - it's been the first designer who chose me to walk for him for my first round of Fashion Week. It gave me great start and a lot of enjoyment to work with such a professional team. I love work with all designers and always enjoy my job - but Marc's been first! :-)

cxvfgffsdfd.png

How do you feel about people giving you compliments about your look & work?
Doesn't depend on compliments themselves but on the people. Getting compliments is always very pleasant especially when it's done with an open heart. There are peoples giving compliments easily and to everybody, it's also pleasant, but more important for me to get compliments from people whom it's not easy to get them from. And surely I love compliments from my agent, bookers, photographers and casting directors as I know it's not just compliments but honest estimate of my job.

If you had to pack your suitcase now, but could only chose 3 items - what would you pick?
I'd pack good mood, good luck and good friends, but.. just afraid that it will not be possible to put all in suitcase, it's always in my heart :-) If it were just items that can actually be put in a suitcase - it should be something to be beautiful :-) Because i always have to be beautiful and in good shape :-)

sddfghgg.png

What are you currently obsessed with clothing-wise?

To be honest I am not obsessed about clothes, although I like to be nicely dressed, of course. Depending on my work, I prefer the clothes to be not only beautiful, but convenient and of good quality, but whatever I wear - depends on my mood and occasion.

First thing you did after getting home from fashion week in February?

Kissed my mommy and slept for 12 hours :-)

1234556.png

What about your recent work - is there anything we can look forward to in future?

I'm currently in London via Storm, give it a try for the first time there, before that i was in New York via Elite NY and did the Calvin Klein Jeans presentation, additionaly, an editorial photographed in Soutch Africa - I really can't wait to see it. Basically, I'm preparing for the next Fashion Week and hope to take part in NY, London, Milano and Paris next season.

Besides modelling - which profession would you like to pursue?

Haven't made a decision yet, but preferable it would be being a designer or lawyer. I understand that i have to choose a profssion and take care of my education, but for now I'm travelling a lot and still have one full year to decide wich university I'm going to visit :-)

ddadsads.png
DigitalDiamonds

Have some more! I'm not completely sure, but i assume these polaroids were shot by Jonathan Leder cause it's his aesthetic style line and he works really much with Elite.

MIA38.jpg

MIA31.jpg

MIA30.jpg

MIA27.jpg

MIA26.jpg

MIA25.jpg

i was sent

BTW, she did something with photographer Randall Banchner in South Africa - I'm looking so forward to seeing it, he's one of my favorit photographers and for what it's worth she'll be able to put his style off gorgeously. http://randallbachner.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->