Michael Kors Collection F/W 2024.25 New York

as a designer you really need to ask yourself, if in 2024, including sequined hoodies is really necessary. save it for the showroom.

Its really good. MK always has those brain teaser looks mixed in. Without pieces like the sequinned hoodie dress its just Brioni for Women.

…. She has her precious lace LBD for cocktails. A chocolate slip with topcoat for dinner. A beautifully tailored suit in multple materials for work. glam leopard coat for those icy NY winters. Turtleneck denim and blazer for shopping on Leonard St. Tan tank with loose skirt for weekends in Atlantis Bahamas. MK really understands his customer. All of these pieces perfectly edited and constructed.

Last edited:
I love the intimacy in showing in that space and I loved the bags!
I think the collection would have felt fresher if they all wore those flat brogues.

The Classic Park Avenue lady look is cool when you are in NYC and meet them irl but can be very boring on the runway, without nuances and flare.

All the looks with the flat shoes are my favorite. The rest is there, even if the leather lace number was cute.

This needs a hit of something to really give it a pang to the simplicity but I'm not too sure what it is that it needs. It's an intimate and very chic offering but veers maybe a bit too simple visually. Maybe some jewels on those necks and a better heel option. Or as @Lola701 said, all in flats, maybe in a Lanvin Fall 2002 kind of way.

The hoodies aren't needed, but thankfully they aren't an overload. And at least his application feels a little more real because this does feel like a very genuine collection. You know who it is for, how they live and where they go.

Call me wanky, but I do think the beiges and the greys are too beige and grey... But perhaps I'm feeling that way because too many collections this past year or so by everyone has fallen on that tonal spectrum.

Last edited:
Always get this instant sense of pure satisfaction whenever I witness a watch a Michael Kors show during NYFW. There's always something so reassuring about his strong sense of self, this customer, his designs and there is always a very strong sense of wearabilty. This, for me, was a truly immaculate and streamlined collection.

he really established a look for his woman. everything looks easy and luxurious, the fabric choices are great.

Too American Classic for my taste. I'll take Dries Van Noten over this stuff ...any day and every day.

Always enjoy his shows, chic and effortless yet look expensive. He always knows his customer and caters to them well.

I know Anna screamed for joy inside when she saw this look especially with Caroline wearing it. Its literally quintessential 2000s Vogue, hopefully they'll have her jumping in it in a future issue.

vogue
Slf8xLpJ_o.jpg

Its really good. MK always has those brain teaser looks mixed in. Without pieces like the sequinned hoodie dress its just Brioni for Women.

…. She has her precious lace LBD for cocktails. A chocolate slip with topcoat for dinner. A beautifully tailored suit in multple materials for work. glam leopard coat for those icy NY winters. Turtleneck denim and blazer for shopping on Leonard St. Tan tank with loose skirt for weekends in Atlantis Bahamas. MK really understands his customer. All of these pieces perfectly edited and constructed.
Speaking of editing, the styling and presentation could easily be an editorial. Everything is perfectly styled and presented.

i love the simple tank tops with double-belted skirts, and the beautifully cut jackets. that final black suit is so beautiful & elegant too. nice collection!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->