Michael Kors Collection S/S 2024 New York

Idk how this would be mall clothes. Seeing this stuff in person - i could tell purely off the fabrics that its not cheap at all.

MK is like clockwork. Another perfectly tailored collection with perfect fabric choices and perfect colors. Not a single stitch out of place. This sort of megalithic hyper-refinement. MK may be the greatest to do it since RL.

I felt it was very safe, almost boring even and the music didn’t help at all.
the lace fabric looked beautiful and I wish it had been used better shapes wise.

Quintessential MK, great location and cast so I cant complain. Hopefully the campaign wll capture the clothes better this time.

This needed a tighter edit. Yes it is quintessential Kors, but for this many looks and this level of simplicity it needs to be consolidated a little more. The men's looks don't work here, and there didn't need to be this many pieces in lace.The lilac and salmon are... peculiar colour additions.

Still a great collection overall - if not extremely safe and sellable - but with so many looks the monotony shows through.

There is nothing special about this collection. Seen it all before. NYFW is almost a total bust.

I also didn't think it was anything special and it doesn't have that chic and elegant touch that he usually does, a shame because his previous collections were so good, he was on a roll!

This dress that EmRata showed looks like a copy of the one Angela Lindvall wore at Versace S/S 2007.

Michael Kors is just so much of a NYFW staple that I am automatically programmed to adore each and every collection of his. This season is certainly no different, as it's just all so easy on the eye, 100% wearable and executed to perfection. The colour palette, as always, is fabulous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->