600fullmichaelpitt.jpg

skyethelimit.wordpress.com

lastdays200506240509487.jpg

grouchoreviews.com

Mike Pitt Acoustic Solo Performance
song performed by Michael Pitt for a Japanese television channel

Pagoda - Happy Song
This video is a special feature available on the Last Days DVD

I like his hair actually. It reminds me a little of Win Butler's (from Arcade Fire) haircut, although the top isn't as long and it's not as asymmetrical. But there is a kind of punky, new wave vibe to it. Nice.
Is he still with Jamie?

2e5db4d8.jpg

hipster runoff

la+modella+mafia+Michael+Pitt+for+Interview+Magazine+September+2010+by+Craig+McDean++1.jpg

modella mafia

Last edited by a moderator:
I like his hair actually. It reminds me a little of Win Butler's (from Arcade Fire) haircut, although the top isn't as long and it's not as asymmetrical. But there is a kind of punky, new wave vibe to it. Nice.
Is he still with Jamie?

I love his hair like that as well, not many could pull it off, but it's perfect on him.

I'm not sure about him and Jamie. There were rumors that he was dating Courtney Love after self-taken pictures of them surfaced.

^i read about those pics with Courtney too but not too long ago he did a few of spreads with Jamie..:blink:
Posted via Mobile Device

i just saw "boardwalk empire" & he is soooo sexy:smile: he's my fave one on that show
Posted via Mobile Device

This doesn't really have to do with his fashion, but since there's rarely any news about him:

Looks like he's now signed to WME talent agency

UTA Says It Fired ‘Boardwalk Empire’ Actor
By NIKKI FINKE | Friday October 21, 2011 @ 4:48pm PDT

UPDATE: I received a phone call earlier this week that UTA on Tuesday fired actor Michael Pitt who plays Jimmy Darmody on the HBO series. “If you decide to post about someone (probably WME) signing Michael Pitt, who is one of the stars of Boardwalk Empire, please note that UTA fired him as a client yesterday because he’s really difficult on set and otherwise.” I felt that Pitt was too small a name to bother posting this bad news (I’d never heard of him) or that he had landed at WME. But since the news of the WME signing is now out there, I thought Deadline readers deserved to have the complete story. I understand that UTA agent Billy Lazarus spent “many years” making Pitt into a working actor. So it’s safe to assume that Pitt must have really pissed off the agency big-time.
deadline

I tell you what, if they ever make a film about Kings of Leon he should definitely play Caleb :lol:

That news about him being fired from his former talent agency is really interesting. I wonder in what ways he was difficult :unsure:

^^I think he would also make a great Kurt Cobain. :smile:

@Chloe24: I'm not sure, but there are speculations elsewhere online.

I also think he is SO hot and totally underrated, and I love that he has a bad boy reputation. I used to crush on Johnny Depp and Leo in the 90's (not so much anymore), to me he has that same 'spirit.' I think he has awesome style too, maybe one of the best male celebs out there.

Apparently others agree, here is his S/S '12 Prada campaign shot by David Sims
Prada-Men-RTW-SS12-2-620x413.jpg

fashionista

I really like those Prada adverts. Thanks Koko :smile: He really pulls off those prints and styling.

Prada ads looks great. It'll be interesting to see what he does post-Boardwalk Empire. His profile never really grew whilst he was on the show.
Wasn't Last Days, just a story that mirrored Cobain's and he wasn't supposed to have been him? I can't remember.
I've never met the guy (we have an actor in the cast but I've never been to the set) but you have to do something really wrong for your agency to fire you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->