Josh Holloway

ISLAND WARES

Shortly after Sunday's major earthquake in Hawaii, Lost star Josh Holloway and wife Yessica stock up on some essentials near their home in Waikiki.

People

He's absolutely gorgeous. He looks so hot! ^ I love his streetstyle. His wife is ugly, i think she's a geisha, she probably does everything he wants her to do, like a massage, etc, etc.

303Lost010.jpg

303Lost016.jpg

Josh-Holloway

You're sooooo welcome. For me it's a real pleasure, i have fun posting them i mean, having a hot guy in front it's a dream!

yummy! I would love to be on the recieving end of one of his smiles

Josh did a great job on Lost last night but I felt bad for Sawyer.

I would lie if i tell you 'oh i felt so sorry for Swayer' because i didn't see it. Can you please tell me?
BTW, I love watching Josh in Lost, he looks so cool, hot, perfect, etc. I love Swayer, i think we all have a little Swayer inside. His sarcastic humor kills me! I want a boyfriend with his humor :innocent:

I hate Lost. Normally his kind of look bores me but he is hot. There's something about him...

PrincesseDaria said:
I would lie if i tell you 'oh i felt so sorry for Swayer' because i didn't see it. Can you please tell me?
BTW, I love watching Josh in Lost, he looks so cool, hot, perfect, etc. I love Swayer, i think we all have a little Swayer inside. His sarcastic humor kills me! I want a boyfriend with his humor :innocent:

The episode last night was a Sawyer flahsback episode, so if your a big fan of Josh it is a must see. You can watch it for free at abc.com :D

OMG, that's a heart attack waiting to happen!!!! #65 Oh Dear God! LOL
thanks PrincesseDaria u rock!

oh god he looks hot in the TRL pictures!!! :wub: he's so sexy!!

omg the pictures in post #65!!!! :woot::woot::woot::woot: damn he's hot!

If I were on that island I would so jump on Sawyer instead of Jack. He's so much sexier and totally rough around the edges. Very nice...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avann
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->