Michelle Lowe-Holder - Spring/Summer 2005

ok, I'm just going to say it...

If I caught you wearing any of that collection I would feel terribly sorry for you, which would help explain the faces on those two innocent victims of awful fashion...

*shudders*

Arturo21 said:
Ha! See, there's supposed to be a word there but it won't go through..
i advise you to check your computer...:lol:

i actually think the clothes are pretty nice...:flower:

softgrey said:
i advise you to check your computer...:lol:

thats wierd cause i got an email the other day where the exact same thing happened

my friend was saying....... i sent you the 8*/##1 and the /'\## or something and im pretty certain thats not what he meant

Jhaime, they're not that bad..really. I don't like them much either, not my style at all. But, I do love the presentation.

This is getting confusing

model - s
girl - s
i you (opposite of I love you)

i'm not having any problems...arturo...will you please start a thread in member feedback to see if anyone else is...because nothing has been reported so i don't htink it's the site...

i don't want to take this so far off-topic...
thanks...:flower:

Yea, I will.

This is confusing...I just said the word and before it didn't work..Anyway. Back on topic everyone. Thx, Softgrey. :flower:

I love it. Thanks, Arturo. The models did catch me off guard a bit, but no big deal.

Your welcome, AlexN :flower:

I don't understand the huge deal about the people wearing the clothing , though. My first impression was of how beautiful the person wearing the clothing :smile:)) with the black hair was. I love her face so much. Maybe they don't seem happy, but since when do the people who wear the clothing smile unless they are in a Sears commerical?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't hate it,

But Im not a fan of those prints, and the cut seems quite unflattering in most of the pieces. I do find the metal-work element and the feeling of the collection quite interesting however.

I, for one, like the clothing
it is awkward and uncomfortable, and so are the models
I get the feeling that the designer was actually very successful in what she wanted to achieve

cerfas,do I know you? :lol:

Yeah,I enjoy the quirkiness of it all. And it is what she does. I mean,this is the same lady who made pailettes out of laser-cut recycled tins one season. I'm actually quite surprised she hasn't garnered more attention for her innovative laser skills.

Scott said:
cerfas,do I know you? :lol:

Yeah,I enjoy the quirkiness of it all. And it is what she does. I mean,this is the same lady who made pailettes out of laser-cut recycled tins one season. I'm actually quite surprised she hasn't garnered more attention for her innovative laser skills.

haha, that is quite amusing
...Are you joking, or do we know each other? Confused

:>

No way, who are you on LJ? annvandemann or however you spell it?

the prints look fabulous and would look good worn with jeans or even white or light coloured pants. the mood of the show though brings to mind concetration camps and child labour:blink:

The more I look at this, the more I like it. It has a lot to do with the photography
More pictures:
4jw7sz

4jw845

4jw87d

www.blow.co.uk

Not for wearing, but oddly compelling (even though at times admittedly ugly)

i like this, it is very pretty, and i don't find it disturbing. much more interesting and innovative, referring to the pins, than i usually see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->