Mickey Rourke's Latest Model Conquest

Glittery_Bug

Reaction score
Any idea who she is?

Edit: Looks to me that she could be Elena Kuletskaya...

Mickey Rourke's enjoying his nights in sin city

The relentless nights of clubbing and bar hopping finally paid off for Mickey Rourke last night — as he left Mahiki with a young blonde under his arm.

mickeyoutll0809_500x485.jpg

Home time: Mickey Rourke and his model mate Elena

Hollywood stalwart Rourke, along with fellow film hardman Jason Statham, had been enjoying the attention of all the young girls in the Mayfair nightclub.
But it was the blonde, a 24-year-old model called Elena, who really fired his imagination. Our source said: “Mickey looked as though he was really into her. She was slim and pretty and he couldn't take his hands off her.
“But it seemed as though he was more into her — because when he leant forward, as if wanting to kiss her, she pulled back. Mickey laughed it off, but by the end of the night his charm was obviously working as she looked much more into him. She was flirting back a lot of the time as she was gripping his muscly arms and laughing with him.”
When our Mahiki Elena and asked her how she felt about Rourke's advances, she revealed: “We're just friends, I've known him for a long time.”
Our source continued: “Mickey and Jason were led straight to the VIP area in the downstairs floor of the club. A lot of the clubbers were quite young as it was student night.”
One of the 18-year-old's enjoying the atmosphere —while Mickey and Jason were larging it in the VIP area — was popstar Pixie Lott. We're told: “Pixie was introduced to them at one point, and they politely said hello but she obviously realised she was intruding and probably wanted to be with her own friends anyway, so left them to it.”
After Mickey left, Jason was seen dirty dancing with his blonde — but left alone just after 1.30am.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23741379-details/Mickey+Rourke%27s+enjoying+his+nights+in+sin+city/article.do

+ photos from the Daily Mail

article-1211947-0653EC52000005DC-770_468x452.jpg

article-1211947-0653DA6D000005DC-490_468x412.jpg

article-0-0653ECA2000005DC-821_468x726.jpg

article-1211947-0655D7D7000005DC-60_468x761.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...nde-night-fellow-tough-guy-Jason-Statham.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe this, as well that he was dating Zhenya :ermm:
There is a picture of Zhenya and Lena together the night when famous Volodina/Rourke photoset #2 was made. So i'm sure they are all just hanging out together. They can be friends, mates or however you can call that
I mean, I also can cuddle with my male-friend, what's with that?
And Elena is a long-time girlfriend of russian singer Dima Bilan

^ I thought Dima was gay... :P
Well, the photos don't prove anything to me.
Look at the Mickey's pout in the last pic. It's clear he's been hanging out with some models :D

OMG, There's got to be something wrong with the world atm, first Zhenya and how her :unsure:!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...nde-night-fellow-tough-guy-Jason-Statham.html

Wrinkly playboy Mickey Rourke, sparks relationship rumour by taking model out yet again... to star-studded GQ Awards

Mickey Rourke enjoyed his moment of glory as a major winner at the celebrity-packed GQ Awards last night.

With a jaw-droppingly beautiful girl in tow, it seemed like just another glamorous night on the town for the 55-year-old playboy.

But despite the actor's well-earned reputation as a ladies' man, the 24-year-old model was no random stranger.

In fact, this was at least the third time Rourke had been out with the blonde model in recent weeks.

article-1211947-0656DE9C000005DC-793_468x624.jpg

Is she really going out with him? Mickey Rourke arrived at the GQ Awards with a blonde young model known only as Elena

Elena accompanied the actor to the GQ Awards, where he received the International Man of the Year gong.

Other Man of the Year awards went to Guy Ritchie, Dizzee Rascal and boxer David Haye. Kate Moss, Lily Allen and Pixie Lott were also
in attendance.

The notorious Hollywood womaniser, who has been seen falling out of clubs over the last year with a string of attractive young women, is starting to look very much like he's in a relationship

article-1211947-06582357000005DC-819_224x552.jpg
article-1211947-0658234B000005DC-966_224x552.jpg

Punching above his weight: Chivalrous Mickey offers his date his jacket as they carried on partying after awards ceremony at the Wellington Club

article-1211947-0658235B000005DC-820_468x624.jpg

Butting in: Another party-goer was eager to get herself in the frame

---

I don't know about you, but I don't think I'd be posing with him like that if I had a serious boyfriend, particularly considering the lecherous reputation Mickey Rourke has.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh well, at least Elena looks pretty. Someone I know has met Mickey a couple times and apparently he has always seemed like a nice man to her, but who knows..

i wouldn't have a problem with the age difference if his face wasn't so busted

honestly i see young girls prettier than her with worse looking men..
i have to say from what i have seen mickey isn't THAT bad compared to some other older men!!! honestly!
:wink:

Mickey Rourke Deflates Engagement Report

Completely not sure what is true now. :huh:

aceshowbiz said:
Mickey Rourke Deflates Engagement Report

Mickey's representative says reports of the actor engaged to model Elena Kuletskaya are not true, adding his current girlfriend is Ana Makarenko.

It turns out that Internet reports on Mickey Rourke's engagement to model girlfriend Elena Kuletskaya are false. A representative for the actor has exclusively confirmed to Gossip Cop, "Reports of an engagement are untrue."

Mickey's representative, moreover, sets the record straight on the 57-year-old film star's dating partner. "Mickey's girlfriend is Ana Makarenko," the representative says in a statement.

Earlier this week, New York Post brought to attention a story that claimed Mickey Rourke already engaged to Elena Kuletskaya and planned to wed her this spring in her native Russia. It was said that Mickey got close to Elena, 24, after she helped tutoring him in her language for his role as Russian villain Ivan/Whiplash in the upcoming "Iron Man 2".

Moreover, the media reported that the two had been dating for several months when the film star proposed to her over dinner last week. "They haven't booked a venue or made any solid plans. He just knows he wants to do it in April, and he's been asking what is involved in a traditional Russian wedding ceremony," a friend of Mickey was quoted as informing.

Aside from the false engagement report, Mickey had been married twice, both of which ended in divorce. His first wife was actress Debra Feuer, while his second wife was actress Carre Otis.
aceshowbiz.com

Why his hair does always look so greasy? It`s the most disturbing detail to me.

He's like a model-magnet. The question now is, who's next?

And Elena is a long-time girlfriend of russian singer Dima Bilan

That guy is gayer than a Christmas tree. I mean, I know the same could be said about most of the Russian pop stars (men), but that's a whole other discussion, lol.

I seriously don't know how anyone could even bring themselves to touch Mickey Rourke let alone you know... do other things. I mean Zhenya and now this girl. What is going on? I suspect Vlada is next.

I have to admire his taste in women. I'm surprised more male celebs don't just prey on models.

Can I just say how unappealing this guy is?
I mean if you are going to get with an old dude at least make it George Clooney!

Looks to me like he found another one who have some things in common with him :innocent:

Some of the lightest blue eyes I've ever seen.

This guy is gayer than a christmas tree lol
Thanks for the good laugh

His taste in women looks better then his outfits.. :rolleyes:

I can't believe Eugenia dated this guy, he's disgusting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"