Candice Swanepoel dating Zac Efron?

Niusity

Reaction score
Zac Efron’s dates Victoria’s Secret model Candice Swanepoel. Good for you Zac! You scored a Victoria’s Secret model. Zac Efron attended the Plan B concert last night (April 19) at the El Ray Theater in Los Angeles. He attended the concert with super skinny model Candice Swanepoel who tried to keep a very low profile during the evening. She even went as far as ducking down in the back seat when the couple were driving away from the concert.

An insider told E! that the two (she was only called a “mystery blonde”) hooked up at Roxbury nightclub together a few weeks ago. “He had his own bottle of tequila and was cuddled up with a girl in a booth,” says a source, who didn’t report any visible PDA (those VIP lounges are dark!).

When Efron decided to leave the club around 2 a.m., he wasn’t alone! Our source tells us Efron and his gal pal left together.

fmd via socialitelife.com

Not Candice. That girl doesn't even resemble her at all.

^ I was thinking the same, in some pics you can see a resemble, but I'm not sure.

Maybe a low-rent version of Candice. Or she's looking rough but I don't believe that's her.

^^That its indeed a very lowrent version of Candice .

It's a shame Candice is being mistaken for this girl because there is also a low-rent rumor attached that this chick went down on Zac in the VIP room of some club in front of people.

LOL not Candice. But I kinda believed it, Candice strikes me as the type who would go for rich pretty boys

omg.. if that girl can be mistaken for Candace freakin Swanepoel.. then I can be Adriana Lima.. lol

for a moment there i thought it was a publicity stunt by her management team

She didn't look like Candice to me either, but still I was just about to call a die-hard-Efron-fan friend of mine to sell him this juicy gossip :lol:

LOL not Candice. But I kinda believed it, Candice strikes me as the type who would go for rich pretty boys

She's the opposite actually, very genuine and down to earth. She's definitely laughing at this if she's heard it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->