Originally posted by Lena@Apr 20th, 2004 - 1:33 am
great choices -and comments- spacemiu :heart:

my faves are from Bottega Venetta :heart:
and the Prada choices, i'm absolutely getting a little robot charm
as soon as they come out, they are way cute :heart:
ditto Lena, I love Bottega and Prada's robot key chain. :flower:

Fendi aND Gucci have bad bad shoes :cry:

i like Prada and Dolce :flower:

I like almost all of the Fendi goods. I appreciate that they completely skip over this whole stupid 50's ladylike trend. Ugh. How much longer do we have to see pencil skirts and fur collars? The Fendi accessories are very futuristic and interesting. I probably wouldn't wear most of them, but they will be great for smart editorials that won't be rehashing stale "Park Avenue Princess" trends.

I love the Prada bag and keychain, but the heel on those shoes is extremely unappealing to me. Very NOT aesthetically-pleasing.

I liked most of fendi as well...very interesting, original designs

liked these evening pouches alot :flower:

Of course I adore the robot. And the Prada brooches. I also like that boxy brown Fendi bag (reminds me of the kind of thing I'm always hoping to unearth in a thrift store).

fine...so i'm the only one who finds the robot stupid?!?!...like something my italian father would make in his spare time and that i would laugh at?!?!...my friend's father made a guy on a bicycle out of nails...is that the next trend...boy....i can't believe you guys would spend good money on that...it's not even an article of clothing......i just don't get it... :blink:

:ninja:

Originally posted by softgrey@Apr 21st, 2004 - 6:12 am
fine...so i'm the only one who finds the robot stupid?!?!...like something my italian father would make in his spare time and that i would laugh at?!?!...my friend's father made a guy on a bicycle out of nails...is that the next trend...boy....i can't believe you guys would spend good money on that...it's not even an article of clothing......i just don't get it... :blink:

I bet you're not the only one... But I happen to like it a lot! It's whimsical and cute.

You know, you might not be that far off in your comment. I was actually wondering how they came up with the idea... Maybe someone has been watching Futurama, maybe they had some defective and/or surplus briefcase locks and other hardware they wondered if they could recycle somehow... :wink:

Originally posted by softgrey@Apr 21st, 2004 - 1:12 am

I wouldn't buy it. I just like it. If I wanted a robot keychain, I'd probably go to a cute little gift shop or a place that sells neat toys (like Kid Robot).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->