Bottega Veneta S/S 2015 Milan

marcBarna

Reaction score
Bottega-Veneta-RTW-SS15-Milan-6818-1411205184-mediumbigthumb.jpg
Bottega-Veneta-RTW-SS15-Milan-6856-1411205238-mediumbigthumb.jpg
Bottega-Veneta-RTW-SS15-Milan-6909-1411205307-mediumbigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

For me it's the best collection thus far this season. It's so effortless and pleasant and themeless it's just what I needed.

I love it, especially the softness and the effortless feeling of the first part.

The grandpa chic looks are genius!

BOT_0163.jpg
BOT_0325.jpg

style.com

Mmm, so soothing and elegant. Gorgeous. I thought it started off boring but the second half after the pleated dresses just kept getting better and better. The dresses are deceptively simple, so much careful thought put into the cuts and fabrics and balance. Love them.

Ultimately the BEST collection so far!! Everything about this is amazing, effortless, elegant, soothing, and beautiful!!! Absolutely in love with the off-white halter jumpsuit with the colored embellishment on the front!! :wub: Brava!

Tomas Maier is such a genius, isn't he? As Melisande put it, it's deceptively simple, and yet so fresh, elegant and desirable.

I can not dislike anything that Maier does but I do find a lot of this over-styled and unfortunately a certain woman's influence is far too prominent here...

The long coats and dresses are beautiful but Hanne's look is my favourite!

One of the strongest collection in Milan,it's very chic and modern.The whole collection is effortless and nonchalant,it's sexy in a way I love it.

Tomas Maier is only of those designers who really gets luxury as a whole. The fabric, the design and the feeling all come together very effortless yet cool and chic. It seems like Milan is really killing it this season.

Loving this. The fabric combinations, the colors, the embellishments - amazing.

I didn't enjoy his last 2 collections that much, but this is wonderful! Superb work

loving this! especially the first looks which are in post #2, so simple but chic

every time i see it again it grows on me, he is just so good with fabrics and i always love the styling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->