Mindy Kaling

This is really random but I remember a month or two ago, Mindy wore a beautiful turquoise gown that I think was designed for her by her show's costume designer. Anyone have pictures? Maybe it was her Oscar's dress? Thanks in advance!

This one?

Mindy Kaling was a sight to behold in an embellished blue one-shoulder gown by Salvador Perez during the Costume Designers Guild Awards.

HthmvI6.jpg

zimbio

Mindy Kaling is pretty in purple while stopping by the SiriusXM Studios for an interview on Thursday morning (March 27) in New York City.

The 34-year-old Mindy Project actress recently chatted with Vogue for a new feature and talked about being confident with her body.

“There’s a whole list of things I would probably change about myself,” Mindy said. “For example, I’m always trying to lose fifteen pounds. But I never need to be skinny. I don’t want to be skinny. I’m constantly in a state of self-improvement, but I don’t beat myself up over it.”

FYI: Mindy is wearing a Salvador Perez blouse, J Crew skirt, Kate Spade necklace.

xN9GRRy.jpg

FDEwBoZ.jpg

just jared

I thought Vogue did a beautiful job with her, much preferred it to her Elle cover.

US InStyle June 2015

FUNNY THAT WAY
Photographer: Bjarne Jonasson
Stylist: Melissa Rubinni
Hair: Ben Skervin
Make-up: Pati Dubroff
Model/Celebrity: Mindy Kaling

InStyle

Last edited by a moderator:
Actress Mindy Kaling attends the premiere of Hulu's 'The Mindy Project' Season Four at Ysabel on September 12, 2015 in West Hollywood, California.
vaVKzKY.jpg

zimbio

i can't wait!
i love her for so many reasons, not the least of which is her comedic chops and timing; she's hilarious.
she has a quirky and colourful sense of style too.
sweet.^_^

There's something about the top part of this black dress that looks off, might be too tight for her.

I'm surprised that she's never booked a Vogue India cover, when Freida already got one a while ago.

Actress/writer Mindy Kaling attends the 18th Costume Designers Guild Awards with Presenting Sponsor LACOSTE at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on February 23, 2016 in Beverly Hills, California.
wRkuyb7.jpg

getty

Actress Mindy Kaling attends the 88th Annual Academy Awards at Hollywood & Highland Center on February 28, 2016 in Hollywood, California.
tiY7K6w.jpg

Actress Mindy Kaling attends the 2016 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Hosted By Graydon Carter at the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on February 28, 2016 in Beverly Hills, California.
tOaxrMO.jpg

getty

Actress/writer Mindy Kaling attends the 2016 NBCUniversal Summer Press Day at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village on April 1, 2016 in Westlake Village, California.
x7dhi88.jpg

getty

Mindy Kaling attends the "Manus x Machina: Fashion In An Age Of Technology" Costume Institute Gala at Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 2, 2016 in New York City.
ImGCHA5.jpg

zimbio

Actress Mindy Kaling attends the 41st Annual Gracie Awards Gala at the Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons Hotel on May 24, 2016 in Beverly Hills, California.
KvVjAOI.jpg

xhfTOO2.jpg

zimbio

Actresses Sandra Bullock and Mindy Kaling perform on the set of 'Oceans 8' in Jackson Heights, Queens, New York on December 13, 2016

zimbio

Actor Mindy Kaling attends the 2017 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Graydon Carter at Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on February 26, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.
FJbkRNs.jpg

zimbio

Mindy Kaling attends the 2017 NBCUniversal Upfront at Radio City Music Hall on May 15, 2017 in New York City.
rO8bwhk.jpg

VNj9aHD.jpg

zimbio

The above outfit is perfect in every sense!

MINDY KALING @ Beverly Center Presents The Mindy Project w/ Costume Conversation in Los Angeles 06/21/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->