Miroslava Mikheeva-Duma (April 2010 - Dec 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bird of Paradise

Reaction score
Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use the search function.
Thank you!

miroslavalanvinny.jpg

Source: Citizien couture

Last edited by a moderator:
^she looks terrible there like a little kid with her mum's clothes playing dress up. the shoes and dress is gorgeous but the sunnies look terrible with it and she doesn't quite get there. i agree she looks better in jeans when she looks her age.

Once again I look at her outfit and see several amazing clothes....and understand how gorgeous they can be, if she wore them separately, rather than all together.
Gorgeous shoes in the last pic.

i think nicky is spot on.

i kind of do understand her about wanting to break away from the rules- and not letting her height stop her from wearing what seh really wants to.

She is very cute and pretty indeed and wears many nice pieces.. but her style still seems a bit odd to me. :unsure:

gian-franco ....just so you know:

Tip about How to Subscribe to a Thread

To subscribe to a thread, you do not need to post. All you have to do is to go to the nav bar at the top of these posts, click on thread tools, and click on Subscribe to this thread.

In fact, unless you actually want to subscribe to every single thread that you post in ... it's probably better to turn of auto subscriptions in your UserCP and do it this way instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->